Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
Looking For GIF by Saweetie
As a FINE ass beautiful mixrace woman myself 🤪 I honestly saw paigee,Taurian and Hann tying to fight the racism on the app. The issue I have is how they go about it is the wrong way and also you lost your case when you became best mates with delusive fy pissy pants.😩

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ohhh I’m only just catching up but thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am totally fine, this anon account gives my brain so much protection but also the fact that I know what they’re saying is bullshit because they have been called out for the terrible stuff they’ve really done. But thank you for checking in, I’m genuinely really good. I’m about to blast them all but I dunno if I can make this video in one night 🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Angie is doing a live on Lisa Marie at 9pm. I've spoken to Lisa a few times on messager just hope your OK chat. When she went live she mod me. I never asked and haven't a bloody clue what to do 🥺 I've never bad mouth her as I felt empathy towards her. I guess I sit back and see what happens tonight. Please don't judge me for being a mod as I honestly don't know what I ment to be doing.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Angie is doing a live on Lisa Marie at 9pm. I've spoken to Lisa a few times on messager just hope your OK chat. When she went live she mod me. I never asked and haven't a bloody clue what to do 🥺 I've never bad mouth her as I felt empathy towards her. I guess I sit back and see what happens tonight. Please don't judge me for being a mod as I honestly don't know what I ment to be doing.
Who's Lisa Marie? The name sounds familiar but I have genuinely forgotten 🥴