Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
It would be mean to stitch together this video and my TikTok 4 Dummies guide for how to drop from the box.. right?

Do It Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Ohhh I’m only just catching up but thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am totally fine, this anon account gives my brain so much protection but also the fact that I know what they’re saying is bullshit because they have been called out for the terrible stuff they’ve really done. But thank you for checking in, I’m genuinely really good. I’m about to blast them all but I dunno if I can make this video in one night 🤣🤣
We all love you! Long as you're ok! Soon as they started mentioning you my blood started to boil. We all know you have such amazing and true intentions with a good heart, you work so hard on your videos through providing and collecting facts! Keep your head up and keep smashing it 👏 IMG_5823.jpeg

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Angie is doing a live on Lisa Marie at 9pm. I've spoken to Lisa a few times on messager just hope your OK chat. When she went live she mod me. I never asked and haven't a bloody clue what to do 🥺 I've never bad mouth her as I felt empathy towards her. I guess I sit back and see what happens tonight. Please don't judge me for being a mod as I honestly don't know what I ment to be doing.
Sorry if it's harsh but I personally wouldn't be getting so personally involved in this situation because it's SOOOO messy and serious. If you don't want to mod you can unmod yourself.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
She has a debit card and someone has power or attorney over her, so her money is budgeted,that’s why she begs for gifts on TT to fund her drinking !!
I watched her one night when a so called mate took her out to the local pub. The friend took her money and left her sitting there alone. In the end some in the chat got her a taxi home

Feb 29, 2024
That was a lovely shout out to Comment Cafe from Miss Remi 👏
I’m just watching now on YouTube! I really like remi but i was disappointed to hear she had joined Gracie’s agency! I have tagged her in the video of Gracie being racist and saying she doesn’t want her child to do religion at school! I hope she sees it and rethinks joining the agency, there are other agencies out there that are a lot better!