Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
I’m going to hell aren’t I?

Disco Inferno Dancing GIF by Kiszkiloszki

I napped but I watched some of the Kaz exposure. I knew it would be MK Guidance, as I knew she was once in hospital. I remember kaz immediately firing up a live crying like it was all about her. It was so gross at the time. Had no idea Sophie was so unwell. I feel sick. Kaz was the first person I found on TikTok live along with Elphaba. I watched because I disliked them both. Used to get annoyed how people couldn’t see how fed up Kaz is. I remember the night Sophie first gifted Kaz big. Kaz got her in the box and it was clear Sophie had a few drinks. Everyone was telling Kaz not to take advantage. I watched for months and then Sophie became Kazs manager. Every reset, she gifted massive to get Kaz in top 3, then after an hour she’d be dropping and she would rage quit. I always wondered what happened to Sophie. This really is so upsetting. I knew Kaz was terrible, but I never imagined this. If she has any goodness anywhere within her, she will leave Sophie alone, show some respect for a woman that tried to help someone when she needed the help herself. I’ll never top up again for heart me’s