Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Still think you should have said that Johnnys been giving us info on how sausage is trying to doxx us. Start a new war between them. But the war could have ended up against us 😂
Johnny will probably try to lure me in to nonceland with Demis scabs because they have phone sex 😭😭

Feb 29, 2024
When did the ungodly parts first get shown around? I know it was before the time that I was aware of EDL dickwads (thank do) but I'm now curious of how long it's been since considering Angie is up people's a-holes again.
It all came out about 7 months ago but the Clapper was a few weeks/ month before it came out…. Could be longer!
Miss red, J, charlie, tink, lost army and allegedly conthedom were all involved but the group chat Rhys sent it too didn’t have J in it (they were slagging J off in there too 🤣 and miss Red didn’t defend her) but from what I gather miss red requested it to be recorded…. I think it was J who recorded it and sent it to miss red, and miss red then mentioned it in the chat asked for the groups permission to send it, but she ended up sending it to Rhys instead and Rhys put it in the group chat! (I’ve attached a screen shot of the others that were allegedly in the group!)

Charlie’s fairies also recorded it and sent it to a ‘mod chat’ I think tink and a few others were in that chat I’m not sure tbh! But it was apparently reds lot that we’re sharing it around to other platforms, I can’t say if they did though I’ve never seen the Clapper vid and I don’t ever intent too!
Rhys also sent it to another chat he has with a guy called olly…. Apparently he was sending him nudes behind his husbands back! He ended up leaving the app because he was trying to adopt and didn’t want to get in trouble with the police over Clapper! He’s so lucky angie didn’t go to the police because he wouldn’t have been able to adopt! It makes me feel iffy tbh! Apparently he’s back I though it was the M❤️R account but apparently he’s on an account called miss❤️Red according to Reddit!
36AE9DBB-B60B-4472-8F56-C9E6FB5E37B3.png

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
What has she said happened do u know?

No idea what’s happened with the eye, probs wasn’t wearing a bra and knocked herself out 🤷‍♀️

She’s accidentally doxxed someone’s home address by showing the back of a envelope (which i assume they’ve written as a return address) and her excuse was it was only briefly shown and it’s the senders fault for writing it so clearly and big on the back. 💀

Johnny will probably try to lure me in to nonceland with Demis scabs because they have phone sex 😭😭
I’m not looking forward to more Yazoo stories but at the same time, I’m also curious. What else you think he’s put up there? If he knows sausage messaged you, he’s going to go in hard with some extra large Walls sausages 😬

Oct 24, 2023
What is it that Hayley Comet does? Sorry she’s new to me. She just said “of all the cases I deal with…” and I wasn’t sure if her legal background etc
I swear she only makes true crime videos. I had a run in with her last summer over misinformation on a video and she didn't take it well. I'm watching tonight I won't make it a habit. I'd also rather she didn't join here 🤷‍♀️

Oct 24, 2023
I’m not looking forward to more Yazoo stories but at the same time, I’m also curious. What else you think he’s put up there? If he knows sausage messaged you, he’s going to go in hard with some extra large Walls sausages 😬
He probably shouldn't try to reach out to me because my payment for him is the yazoo video in HD.

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
I've spoken to a number of people tonight who are worried about rising in boxes or stating their view because they fear being brought down. Their careers gone for. Their personal lives exposed.
These are people who feel cockerpoo was disgraceful tonight.
We've got people scared to speak out about behaviour due to consequences. Is that right??