Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

He has to make it shareable too, cause I need to verify it! Can you make it 4K? You’re worth more than HD
Yeah Johnny if your reading this and you want to try and talk to me you need to sit on a 4 pint bottle of milk 😭😭😭😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
No idea what’s happened with the eye, probs wasn’t wearing a bra and knocked herself out πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

She’s accidentally doxxed someone’s home address by showing the back of a envelope (which i assume they’ve written as a return address) and her excuse was it was only briefly shown and it’s the senders fault for writing it so clearly and big on the back. πŸ’€
Like she'd never need clear bold writing. She's double-glazed

I've spoken to a number of people tonight who are worried about rising in boxes or stating their view because they fear being brought down. Their careers gone for. Their personal lives exposed.
These are people who feel cockerpoo was disgraceful tonight.
We've got people scared to speak out about behaviour due to consequences. Is that right??
I'm gonna be brutally honest but all that personal information shouldn't even be on TikTok for anyone to find never mind cockerpoo. They need some internet safety lessons before they go in boxes.

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah Johnny if your reading this and you want to try and talk to me you need to sit on a 4 pint bottle of milk 😭😭😭😭
Fucking Hell Sac GIF by Hansh