Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I need someone to show me exactly what a cockerpoo looks like bc I am so confused - it's a poodle crossed with a cockerspaniel isn't it? That makes me picture a medium sized dog with a curly coat and brown eyes in black/brown/golden fur colours. My bing doesn't like the word cockerpoo but likes the word poodle and spaniel 😭😭

Mar 15, 2024
england
nicki minaj pretty girl GIF
Good morrow my good people of cc, hope you’re all feeling well. Last night was a lot with delusive hitler and mama chav lives going on. Both had sensitive topics. I can imagine Today could be hard for some, just wanted you to know as much as I laugh and joke about, i genuinely feel for how people could be feeling this morning. So sending everyone love ❤️ and thinking of you ❤️

Nov 10, 2023
Did the comments get deleted? I can't find them and I wanted to go in on Cockdiarrhea
Looks like cockercunt deleted her comments on that post. I replied to her and told her she baited that woman for ages. And used her uncle who posts topless pics of her and has a weird ass cult targeting her for her own benefit. I also told her she should have done at least basic research of the family members. Guess she didn’t like it.
That Gayley who did the post is a weird pro red and crew person as well.