Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 18, 2024
uk
Morning all, so I watched Kaz’s response to the exposure, and in that she said that Red has decided to walk away from her …. Is that right? What chapter did I miss?
i’ve just watched it and apparently red text kaz to say she’s walking away, i think it’s probably true m, kaz was getting a bit catty with red in the video

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Looks like cockercunt deleted her comments on that post. I replied to her and told her she baited that woman for ages. And used her uncle who posts topless pics of her and has a weird ass cult targeting her for her own benefit. I also told her she should have done at least basic research of the family members. Guess she didn’t like it.
That Gayley who did the post is a weird pro red and crew person as well.
I noticed thar Gayley is a Red supporter (cringe) Cockspewer wouldn't have liked facts like that being broadcast somewhere that has Red followers being pulled in like flies to turds bc it reflects v poorly on the haggard s t.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I need someone to show me exactly what a cockerpoo looks like bc I am so confused - it's a poodle crossed with a cockerspaniel isn't it? That makes me picture a medium sized dog with a curly coat and brown eyes in black/brown/golden fur colours. My bing doesn't like the word cockerpoo but likes the word poodle and spaniel 😭😭
Try the correct spelling of cockapoo and it might work ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Demi's kinda giving t though
Sing Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon