Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It’s a troll account that goes around lives saying horrific things. Very similar to Frosty. Some say it’s Captain Zac, but that’s based on Alex’s stonewall facts. Angie doesn’t block the account, always been a bit team Angie. Used to go ham in mushroom boy and the fishwives lives
It's probably the fat one in the middle Burns fake account. I don't need proof Iv decided 😭

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
If people get away with accusing us in CC of being sty accounts like Kesh or fing plm then they will continue to do it..... stabby members assemble 🤣🤣🤣

Knife Stabbing GIF by Originals

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Cockershit has run over to J’s. I’m sick of this “would you not defend yourself” they’re purposely missing the point. Instead of categorically denying it, she lent into the accusation and encouraged Lisa to doxx ‘Jenny’! She then teamed up with disgruntled family members to invalidate Lisa’s childhood trauma in an attempt to prove she’s a liar. She hasn’t handled this in a rational way.

Feb 29, 2024
Chippy accused mrs doubtfire and miss baguette off being the kesh account that wishes grape on people 🤬 he then started on grimsbygobbler, grimsby has uploaded the recordings it was sick
I tried to explain about kesh and they said it was just a joke, so I tried to say it’s not a joke when you are accusing survivors of running round on a fake account telling people to get graped and they all went for me!
I was dissapointed in milsy tbh I was chatting to her this morning in cals about feeling s about last night! I thought she would have said something other than oh yea the screen shot is on CC!
They didn’t apologise to me because I didn’t get the screen shot… I literally couldn’t because chippy was being abusive so I was in the chat replying! They are all fing disgusting especially after what’s been happening on the app, and I’m not letting them tarnish mrs D and mrs B like that when people on tiktok will literally run with any narrative that suits them and any screen recording can be clipped to make them look bad!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Cockershit has run over to J’s. I’m sick of this “would you not defend yourself” they’re purposely missing the point. Instead of categorically denying it, she lent into the accusation and encouraged Lisa to doxx ‘Jenny’! She then teamed up with disgruntled family members to invalidate Lisa’s childhood trauma in an attempt to prove she’s a liar. She hasn’t handled this in a rational way.
Like I have said I haven’t watched any of this just fyp clips and what’s write in here, why doesn’t cockerf
like I said have t watched it just fyp clips and what is wrote in here
Firstly why doesn’t she do her own live
Secondly makes sense dread has gone AWOL with all this as she won’t have to speak about it 🤷‍♀️