Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

do off? That King Kesh account has been around a long time. As if anyone here is behind that. What’s his problem with CC? We not stroking his ego enough?
Yep grimsby has uploaded the records then they were stopped from giving an apology 😡 we were then all accused off being the 3 letter group 🤬

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
fing bunch of knobs!
Angry Go Away GIF by TNC Africa

Why do people think seeing cockerpoos face won't make her a wrongun, she's maybe not Jenny but she's definitely a questionable character.
This is great for showing her true character at least. She’s lost all control of that fake ass calm front she puts up. Unhinged little f

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Yep grimsby has uploaded the records then they were stopped from giving an apology 😡 we were then all accused off being the 3 letter group 🤬
Well then if chippy wants to play that game maybe people should talk about him sending inappropriate pictures to millsy and making her uncomfortable 🤷‍♀️ that was brushed under the carpet wasn't it....not before being mentioned on Charlie's live. We can all spread rumours without facts CHIPPY

I know a few people know each other in here please if anyone has gobbler on anything other than this platform please can someone check on them, im not fussed what that cartoon mut is saying right now one off our own is upset 😔. Also doubtfire and baguette i dont think its wise to listen to the recordings after everything this week that was a fing sty move

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I know a few people know each other in here please if anyone has gobbler on anything other than this platform please can someone check on them, im not fussed what that cartoon mut is saying right now one off our own is upset 😔. Also doubtfire and baguette i dont think its wise to listen to the recordings after everything this week that was a fing sty move
Where is this all happening?

They've not just been sat on it for days though they've been trying to get attention about Lisa since the start of the year. It just so happens that she's had beef with cockerpoo and they've went to her for help. Cockerpoos found them a live to expose Lisa in. I don't think it's a conspiracy. This issue has been going on before anyone new MK was doing anything 🤷‍♀️
I'm just going to leave them all too it it's not as if were listened too anyway people just take our content when it suits them, im more bothered by whats been said about 3 people in here 😔.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵 @Miss Baguette 🥖
I was shook that chippy would even joke about this I’m 100% sure he’s saw the vile stuff king kesh said in angies live! I tried to back you up but I had to come out they all came for me and now my anxiety is through the roof I feel abit sick! I’m sorry if this triggers either of you! I couldnt just let them do that! I’m seriously triggered right now 😭😭😭😭
View attachment trim.A8D8CCB5-84EA-4F6B-ADB1-BEE563A05547.MOV i came in after this and cause i was going at Quirky Queen i got muted
I really hope you are OK 💞