Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She had Demented Ange in her boxes (after Dementor made comments to Cal in regards to her thinking he had 'special needs' which she laughed about) and when Cal was in Can Ange's live (along with multiple others including myself) asking Can Ange why Dementor was in Can Ange's boxes Can Ange pretended she didn't see the comments...except she did see the comments bc she acknowledged mine and responded (so did Dementor) and Can Ange said she was going to text Cal (she said something along the lines of "...going to text him to see if he has a problem with Delulu being in the boxes...") today when being called out bc Cal is obviously annoyed Can Ange was being pissy and an a-hole saying she never saw comments and I got called a 'gaslighter' by Bella...tell me how pointing out that my comment in Can Ange's live was acknowledged is gaslighting? I told Can Ange to watch her live back bc she said she couldn't keep track of thousands of comments. She also said Cal should have requested the box if he had an issue with Dementor.

(Edit: Can Ange is also claiming she doesn't know what David said to Cal yet pretty sure that was also discussed so she did know and when that was brought up she said she doesn't want to discuss something that will trigger her.)
Thank you ☺️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Interesting how several people commenting here are not at all bothered by Zack’s financial grooming and lies. Selextive outrage isn’t welcome here - if you’re a fan of zac you need to check yourself
I don’t think they need to check themselves, think they need to see for themselves, only so much you can inform people but it upto them what they believe or not believe (been there done that)

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don’t think they need to check themselves, think they need to see for themselves, only so much you can inform people but it upto them what they believe or not believe (been there done that)
anyone that’s a fan of someone after knowing they lied and extorted and gaslit people for money needs to check themself. Especially here. No time for mugs here thank you.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
anyone that’s a fan of someone after knowing they lied and extorted and gaslit people for money needs to check themself. Especially here. No time for mugs here thank you.
Hope that isn’t a dig at me ?? I am just wording it my way thank you, I am no fan of anyone… been burned myself once to often

Edited always given people benefit of the doubt and when I do stand my ground gets twisted around so I can see what is happening that is why I put in comments “it’s so obvious what is going on”