Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Yeah… gross. So fact freak is just like the others and is invalidating the victim by a character assassination. That’s not how it works… even if she’s a massive weirdo, zac still extorted her and forced her hand with money.

Gross gross gross. Not gonna listen any more it’s sickening
Yet TWICE she clearly said, she wasn’t scammed by zac

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah… gross. So fact freak is just like the others and is invalidating the victim by a character assassination. That’s not how it works… even if she’s a massive weirdo, zac still extorted her and forced her hand with money.

Gross gross gross. Not gonna listen any more it’s sickening
I've always been sus with Factfreak , he has a massive hard on for these pedo hunters

Why does Fact have such a hardon for Zac? Sorry but I don't see why he's trying to discredit the person Zac took money from
Well considering he has involvement in it all he's got no room to back anyone can't stand fact freak either, zac has massively manipulated an audience he gave all this only makes money from content bullshit but soon whacked his gifts on like the rest. What really pisses me off is people like gracie, lawrence and zac to name a few who do off to turkey on gifters money lying about how it will better their lives but truth is they are all still lazy slobs

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I dont care enough about Zac to argue with anyone in here over him but I think they are all as bad as each other at this point. I mean calling animal welfare for malicious reasons isn't cool, its a waste of resources and not fair on the animals. That being said fleecing money off people isn't cool either.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Well considering he has involvement in it all he's got no room to back anyone can't stand fact freak either, zac has massively manipulated an audience he gave all this only makes money from content bullshit but soon whacked his gifts on like the rest. What really pisses me off is people like gracie, lawrence and zac to name a few who do off to turkey on gifters money lying about how it will better their lives but truth is they are all still lazy slobs
It's just so odd that he's coming out trying to defend Zac when we all know what he's done , yes he's been honest about it , but he STILL DID IT , would you do this for somebody on a Murder charge just because they admitted it and said sorry , no

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Guys , it's all ok because he paid it back

Season 4 Whatever GIF by The Office

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I never commented on her character. Merely on the facts, the evidence, and his lies. Do you think it’s weird that he lied to everyone about filming for eastenders?
We all heard the text messages
Why on earth would Zac get a sleeve? He's not even big. Same as J why is she going for a 3rd time. That's wild to me.
Money to burn

Why on earth would Zac get a sleeve? He's not even big. Same as J why is she going for a 3rd time. That's wild to me.
Because they are lazy they could get off their asses and exercise plus diet but that doesn't fit into being a live creator so they expect people to pay to fix their lazy slobbish lifestyles

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Because they are lazy they could get off their asses and exercise plus diet but that doesn't fit into being a live creator so they expect people to pay to fix their lazy slobbish lifestyles
I put on weight the last year but that's down to being a depressed and pure and utterly laziness on my part. I know I'd lose it if I just got up off my arse. But when the mind isn't in it,it can be difficult I get that. I genuinely don't think they need them anyways. 😕