Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Yeah I wondered is it the manager or Zac just wanting more money. But I’ve seen the things he had purchased recently and now the trip to turkey is a bit like hmmm ok. I would say it’s his money spend it how he wants but it’s not. I couldn’t sleep at night wondering if someone had given me their last £1 just because they feel sorry for me.
I'd be the same.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Puss In Boots Please GIF by Universal Kids
That's how I met my bf, we met at a rock club Halloween party and I dressed up as her (it was dress up as famous singers/musicians) I went in the black dress, red cape combo from the "call me when you're sober" video

Nov 10, 2023
I need it-been doctors today and all they said was sign up to a digital health management course 😔 and work up a sweat when you go gym -at my age neither are any help to me ,
Doctors can be twats sometimes. Does any of the hospitals in your areas offer weight management clinics? I know there’s a few across the uk. The waiting list does tend to be long though. But a lot of them offer different options from surgery to injections etc. it may be worth looking into and asking your doctor for a referral.

I’ve learnt you’ve gotta be quite stern with gps these days to get anything done.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Doctors can be twats sometimes. Does any of the hospitals in your areas offer weight management clinics? I know there’s a few across the uk. The waiting list does tend to be long though. But a lot of them offer different options from surgery to injections etc. it may be worth looking into and asking your doctor for a referral.

I’ve learnt you’ve gotta be quite stern with gps these days to get anything done.
Drs are massive medical gaslighters! I agree push harder. They can’t say “weight management” and not refer you for help.