Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Im Back Episode 4 GIF by Friends

Well it defo seems like iv missed an absolute s ton while iv been dealing with the real life

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I found the ladies social media. She’s originally from Merseyside. I’m not giving her current area.
Something is pinging in my brain rn but it's like a sedated wasp, annoying and v stupid - I know there's some significance somewhere here but I'm in dumb b mode rn

(Edit: I'll probably have a eureka moment in around a week)

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Lisa Marie is in Exposed and said she’s sent everything to Hayley Comet for her to release if she wants
I honestly think sending her information to a stranger online is crazy to me. These creators Lisa is turning to have no idea what is and isn't true and they shouldn't be meddling in stuff especially since Lisa is in such a bad place.

Personally Iv had a run in with Harley on my old personal account last year for misinformation and how she handled things and she does not like being told she's wrong. It's her view or no view.

Iv tried to watch her defend Lisa and whiles I do agree with her for the most part it was strange today when she was screaming that she's a good mum that's why she looks after people online, she's a good mum and a good creator so that's why she stays up till 2am replying to every single message. Helping people with poor mental health. It's just not realistic. None of those things are what makes her a good parent. And she probably needs to learn some boundaries as a creator as well.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
There's some amazing female singers past and present, big fan of Tori Amos, I kinda like rock vocals with a mix of orchestra opera vocals
There are some phenomenal female singers that get overlooked , not taking away from people like Adele but some of these women paved the way for music

Kate Bush , Nina Simone , Annie Lennox , Donna Summer to name a few , Maybe it was just my era or I just enjoy music too much

Sarah McLachlan could sing me to sleep any time she wanted btw 😭 😂

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
There are some phenomenal female singers that get overlooked , not taking away from people like Adele but some of these women paved the way for music

Kate Bush , Nina Simone , Annie Lennox , Donna Summer to name a few , Maybe it was just my era or I just enjoy music too much

Sarah McLachlan could sing me to sleep any time she wanted btw 😭 😂
Kate Bush is absolute bae

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Because they are lazy they could get off their asses and exercise plus diet but that doesn't fit into being a live creator so they expect people to pay to fix their lazy slobbish lifestyles
None off them would know what real life daily work is about they just take take take and the most disgusting thing is they get it cheaper then anyone else!! For saying “ I will promote your clinic etc” it’s sickening

Just be a little bit mindful because there’s a member in here who has recently had weight loss surgery and others that are considering it.
Sorry for what I said I'd not judge anyone for having the surgery i judge what i see online and how these people use and abuse their platforms for financial gain to have the surgery with no attempts to help themselves and yet they will still continue to do exactly that after the surgery.

None off them would know what real life daily work is about they just take take take and the most disgusting thing is they get it cheaper then anyone else!! For saying “ I will promote your clinic etc” it’s sickening
Was it true gracie did not pay or she paid next to nothing as she got lawrence over there aswell. She told her viewers she was unable to leave her house due to her weight but it was all loes and she often went out, she then concocted a story about the gp saying she would basically die if she didn't have this surgery 🤬