Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It’s when he says his behaviour is living up to the Brat in him, no hun you’re just nasty and the attention has got to him. He’s no creator he’s not created that content he shows he’s presenting what his minions have tagged him in. Creator in someone who creates content with ideas, yeah someone of his show is different to others, yeahhh that’s because he’s trying to show value for money.

I heard how he was talking to his ex mod today, but again it’s a b fest with no proof of what either was saying. They are all there for one reason only, MONEY and they will take who ever out that gets in their way.
Omg did he say the brat in him? Argh that is SO CRINGE and absolutely on brand. Hate people like that. I’m re flabbergasted over the eastenders thing. He’s an absolute tricky liar. Imagine making up all that and telling someone you’re apparently friends with. SINISTER

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Was it true gracie did not pay or she paid next to nothing as she got lawrence over there aswell. She told her viewers she was unable to leave her house due to her weight but it was all loes and she often went out, she then concocted a story about the gp saying she would basically die if she didn't have this surgery 🤬
Tbh I don’t know but wouldn’t surprise me at all heard it before about others, concoct sob stories so your sucked in, all these care about what they can get for free or discounted

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
He was testing for eastenders not exactly lying!
He wasn’t!!!!! I literally spoke to someone there directly cos I am the fact police.

And if you know anything about TV - you don’t do screen tests on set multiple times - it sounded like bullshit so I did what all bullshit detectives do best and I went snouting out the truth like the HOG I am.

Again, you’re BELIEVING what you want to.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Tbh I don’t know but wouldn’t surprise me at all heard it before about others, concoct sob stories so your sucked in, all these care about what they can get for free or discounted
My understanding was she paid about 3/3.5k for the surgery, and would get future discounts from surgery for skin removal if she recommended them 🤷‍♀️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Ready for a lay in tomorrow , I'm still not in full routine yet and regretting my cutting down of tramadol but I need to keep focused more than anything and not `think about it` if that makes any sense x

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
He wasn’t!!!!! I literally spoke to someone there directly cos I am the fact police.

And if you know anything about TV - you don’t do screen tests on set multiple times - it sounded like bullshit so I did what all bullshit detectives do best and I went snouting out the truth like the HOG I am.

Again, you’re BELIEVING what you want to.
Didn’t even know about the Eastenders thing
But nothing surprises me anymore
Don’t believe anything that comes from any of there big fat wobble gobs
By the way I am princess to be do you think I will be believed lol 😂 😂😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Didn’t even know about the Eastenders thing
But nothing surprises me anymore
Don’t believe anything that comes from any of there big fat wobble gobs
By the way I am princess to be do you think I will be believed lol 😂 😂😂😂
Tbh you don’t actually really do a screen test on set often,l. And did he think anyone would believe him going from zero acting experience, zero theatre plays etc to being on eastenders? And then since then he’s never tried his hand at anything else? Honestly people are so gullible it infuriates me.