Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I agree with this, especially as he was involved in exposing similar - it opens up his similar past mistakes to be spoken about.
That's the only thing that annoyed me tonight, but I was in an out his live. Some of the stuff read out was disgusting but I feel like if he hadn't been involved yesterday I doubt his similar crime would have been mentioned again today.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I didn’t watch the live tonight, I’m only just catching up as I was asleep.

I’ve no idea what he’s up to behind the scenes but can we with anyone? Did did we know that about Anthony Q Lion, that was an insane shock to us all. An extreme example but we can only take people by face value and perhaps keep a closer eye on those who’ve demonstrated sty behaviour before.

I’m unsure what better treatment I’m giving him? I’ve “forgiven” mistakes of many people in my life. Should they go on to do it again, like I said - different story.

Part of being fair and impartial, is recognising someone’s sty behaviour and the possibility they can change and not damning them forever.

I can’t go through life and expect everyone to be perfect or not forgive them should they demonstrate change. Could that change be disingenuous in some? do yes, we’ve all been there and it comes to the surface eventually and we deal with it more harshly and often, without forgiveness.
sorry i just cannot agree with any of that. He isnt better than any of the other people we call out on tiktok. He literally isnt. It doesnt make anything hes done ok because it was last year. And if he didnt stop bitching and meddling about others, it probably wouldnt have resurfaced. Same goes for if he didnt hang around with toxic people riddled with hate speech.
Im not asking you to explain your moral compass to me, im just saying, hes a financial groomer. just cos he paid it all back doest make a difference. not to mention his bizarre and elaborate lies. Anthony Q lion the convicted Racist isnt really relevant to this situation... apart from to prove my point that just cos someone seems 'fun' and 'positive' doesnt mean they are.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That's the only thing that annoyed me tonight, but I was in an out his live. Some of the stuff read out was disgusting but I feel like if he hadn't been involved yesterday I doubt his similar crime would have been mentioned again today.
I need to catch up and you’re probably right luv - he was dangling a red rag to a bull and tempting similar treatment 😬

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Riot Gang Up GIF by Downton Abbey

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I need to catch up and you’re probably right luv - he was dangling a red rag to a bull and tempting similar treatment 😬
hes a t. he thinks hes above everyone else. he talks about Jeffrey Star like hes friends with an A list celeb. Jeffrey Star does tiktok cos hes literally TOTALLY cancelled in general society. hes actually pretty awful if you look at the facts. Im glad his past behaviour is getting exposed. my final thought is how can you forgive someone that isnt even sorry as they dont acknowledge what they did

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
hes a t. he thinks hes above everyone else. he talks about Jeffrey Star like hes friends with an A list celeb. Jeffrey Star does tiktok cos hes literally TOTALLY cancelled in general society. hes actually pretty awful if you look at the facts. Im glad his past behaviour is getting exposed. my final thought is how can you forgive someone that isnt even sorry as they dont acknowledge what they did
Why anyone would want to be friends with Jeffrey Starr is unknown to me

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Fr no one (and I mean literally no one) wants anything to do with JStar. JStar had to run away and start a yak (was it yaks) farm bc of the sshow he left burning over on YouTube and he migrated to TT thinking it wouldn't follow him but that stink has clung to JStar just like it did with Onion Boi and Shane Yawnson. Zac trying to flex about JStar is crazy stupid.

(Edit: Also why is EQ budget JStar 😭😭 it keeps bugging me but I keep thinking it)

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
sorry i just cannot agree with any of that. He isnt better than any of the other people we call out on tiktok. He literally isnt. It doesnt make anything hes done ok because it was last year. And if he didnt stop bitching and meddling about others, it probably wouldnt have resurfaced. Same goes for if he didnt hang around with toxic people riddled with hate speech.
Im not asking you to explain your moral compass to me, im just saying, hes a financial groomer. just cos he paid it all back doest make a difference. not to mention his bizarre and elaborate lies. Anthony Q lion the convicted Racist isnt really relevant to this situation... apart from to prove my point that just cos someone seems 'fun' and 'positive' doesnt mean they are.
Anthony fit the metaphor of we don’t know about people behind closed doors. Literally anyone could shock us like that again. I didn’t say he was better and don’t appreciate words being put into my mouth, as I also didn’t say what he did was ok. His change could be disingenuous, time will tell.

You don’t have to agree with me but I can’t agree with expecting no/only certain mistakes from others - it’s not realistic. We’re human and some of us do really sty things but can go on to become good people.

Let’s take an ex drug user. They can manipulate and steal money whilst using but go on to recover and in time, come to help others recover and make a difference. I can’t judge their original crimes/mistakes forever, they made a change.

Some people don’t change and just get better at hiding it, you need to let others find that out for themselves, because the truth does usually reveal itself.

Last edited:

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Fr no one (and I mean literally no one) wants anything to do with JStar. JStar had to run away and start a yak (was it yaks) farm bc of the sshow he left burning over on YouTube and he migrated to TT thinking it wouldn't follow him but that stink has clung to JStar just like it did with Onion Boi and Shane Yawnson. Zac trying to flex about JStar is crazy stupid.

(Edit: Also why is EQ budget JStar 😭😭 it keeps bugging me but I keep thinking it)
It was yaks😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Agree about JS. You’re looking at this way too deeply, Zac isn’t my family and I don’t love him and it isn’t my place to forgive him. I’m discussing this without the full deck/information and just in general about mistakes and society.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Anthony fit the metaphor of we don’t know about people behind closed doors. Literally anyone could shock us like that again. I didn’t say he was better and don’t appreciate words being put into my mouth, as I also didn’t say what he did was ok. His change could be disingenuous, time will tell.

You don’t have to agree with me but I can’t agree with expecting no/only certain mistakes from others - it’s not realistic. We’re human and some of us do really sty things but can go on to become good people.

Let’s take an ex drug user. They can manipulate and steal money whilst using but go on to recover and in time, come to help others recover and make a difference. I can’t judge their original crimes/mistakes forever, they made a change.

Some people don’t change and just get better at hiding it, you need to let others find that out for themselves, because the truth does usually reveal itself.
im lost by your point i tihnk. also im not going to have a big serious aergument over zac the liar. i dont know what you mean about appreciate words being put in your mouth but i didnt intentionally do that.
Zac is the same as tge rest of them on tiktok. thats the bottom line.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Agree about JS. You’re looking at this way too deeply, Zac isn’t my family and I don’t love him and it isn’t my place to forgive him. I’m discussing this without the full deck/information and just in general about mistakes and society.
im not looking too deeply you wrote a really big thing about forgiveness and growth and stuff... abd so i responded to it. thats literally what you wrote to me about? if you re read what you initially wrote to me