Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Nah fr, my ex’s family killed off one of her cows when she was younger and that traumatised her for years later. You don’t do that to animals you claim to ‘love’
Exactly!
Farmers that keep livestock on large scale don't get attached on purpose (no naming policy etc) whilst still caring for their animals.
JStar named those yaks, he took pics w them, he made vids w them and then oop where were the yaks? do JStar had killed them and the meat was all packaged up neat and tidy ready to distribute.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I thought I could wind down in there tonight 😭

fly young red twerk GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
im lost by your point i tihnk. also im not going to have a big serious aergument over zac the liar. i dont know what you mean about appreciate words being put in your mouth but i didnt intentionally do that.
Zac is the same as tge rest of them on tiktok. thats the bottom line.
You said I made out Zac was better - at no point did I elevate him above anyone.

Let me use another metaphor to show how hard it would be applying your logic to other content:

We shouldn’t listen to any music by those with past mistakes/crimes or watch any movies by those with past mistakes/crimes.

You’d be astonished at what content you wouldn’t be able to listen to or watch.

That’s the logic some want to apply to watching content creators. I’m not recommending a parasocial relationship with them and it’s good to know the type of person a content creator is. But watching and enjoying their content? Maybe we should ease off being so harsh and judgemental to those who simply watch what they enjoy.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
im not looking too deeply you wrote a really big thing about forgiveness and growth and stuff... abd so i responded to it. thats literally what you wrote to me about? if you re read what you initially wrote to me
Click what I replied to… it was your comment about forgiving him. That’s what I was responding to.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
It'll be on YouTube or TT somewhere but JStar did this big dramatic reveal like he was going to be bringing out new makeup or something and then showed...yak meat.

(Edit: As a VEGAN no less)
Think it’s the ‘truth about star yak ranch’ video, where he literally showed you all his animals and all there names and in the next shot he’s whipping the meat out the freezer. Like???