Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
@Zias false teeth

comedy central season 3 episode 16 GIF by Workaholics

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It's the second time they've just referred me to weight management, I thought this time I'd get more help but it turns out its the same....so depressing
I had been referred so many times did SW/WW you name I did it, it always kept coming back tier 3 did get to tier 4 and was told it would be a year and half in group meetings and at the end of that no guarantee of weight loss surgery it is depressing massively
I gave up on life to the point I did try to take my life as what was the point anymore couldn’t do anything couldn’t go out housebound for over a year
Hated myself massively
I had also done the injection yes it was working but couldn’t keep affording the cost asked for help with that again got told no would have to be referred again threw weight management program but at that time I couldn’t sit in rooms with other people, couldn’t even buy it as there is a short supply, even as been diabetic type 2 I had to weight for this injection that had just been approved in the UK but I got a phone call saying my appointment had been put back so the decision was made for me to go for surgery in Turkey

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Good morning.
I’m glad I fell asleep last night and didn’t have see Demi’s nans love tunnel.

That photo of Karolin is priceless. I’ve seen a few people suggesting that it’s me, though? It’s really funny because I take every opportunity to terror Karolin, so it would be the biggest troll ever if I was actually her. But I don’t think I need to further explain the fact it’s not me 🤣🤣🤣

@RedRedWine🍷 who said that? I’d love to know why I’m a wrongen. I want facts, evidence, screen recordings. Because I don’t even have points on my driving license 🧽 ✨

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Good morning.

That photo of Karolin is priceless. I’ve seen a few people suggesting that it’s me, though? It’s really funny because I take every opportunity to terror Karolin, so it would be the biggest troll ever if I was actually her. But I don’t think I need to further explain the fact it’s not me 🤣🤣🤣

@RedRedWine🍷 who said that? I’d love to know why I’m a wrongen. I want facts, evidence, screen recordings. Because I don’t even have points on my driving license 🧽 ✨
Morning 💗

Nov 10, 2023
Good morning.

IMG_7998.jpeg

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Nope, because “He paid her back”. Yeah maybe, but only after he was exposed on TT. The problem here is that a lot of his followers weren’t around then. So they’re going purely on his word. Some of us watched it all. Zac and Mama Kaz have done exactly the same. Oh but Fact Freak says Zac is clean so it must be true!
Also did he pay it back or did he go for the weekly’s and use gifted money to pay it back?

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Nope, because “He paid her back”. Yeah maybe, but only after he was exposed on TT. The problem here is that a lot of his followers weren’t around then. So they’re going purely on his word. Some of us watched it all. Zac and Mama Kaz have done exactly the same. Oh but Fact Freak says Zac is clean so it must be true!
I'm usually with fact freak BUT Watching his biased stream against Michelle and Danielle shocked me. Zac manipulated Michelle, called her mum, got money and wouldn't have paid her back if not called out. He also said danielle didn't have cancer when she definitely did. Yes he's paid it back BUT not without dragging them down. He is not innocent!
P.s I do think Michelle and Danielle retaliated but I don't blame them¡

Rant over..sorry