Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Good morning all, Super Spy from Luton checking in!

I had a dream I was being chased by a smelly sausage last night.. so Sausage (I know you stalk here clearly) I'm going to find out your address, s in a envelope and post it to you 🖕🖕

Meryl Streep GIF by Peacock

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Thank you, that’s much better.
btw you said you were ex forces but I peeped the other day you were sat in boxes with a dude that lied about being in the forces (Jordan Wheeler), didn't that piss you off?

(Edit: Just trying to see if you have any integrity at all, yk)

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
It was heartbreaking I couldn’t watch all of it. But the gist is mama kaz ex mod/manager exposed her. Her name is Sophie and she is terminal. She was vulnerable and kaz bled her dry. Gaslit her and manipulated her. She was doing everything for kaz from ordering her groceries to speaking to benefits people. She literally had to do everything for her. She was in a coma at one point and when she just came out of hospital and kaz was nagging at her. Papa blaze sent a disgusting text to her about her cancer as well.
@Admin I accidentally wrote papa blaze instead of papa dean. I can’t edit it now or delete. Can you do anything please? Thank you.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I'm usually with fact freak BUT Watching his biased stream against Michelle and Danielle shocked me. Zac manipulated Michelle, called her mum, got money and wouldn't have paid her back if not called out. He also said danielle didn't have cancer when she definitely did. Yes he's paid it back BUT not without dragging them down. He is not innocent!
P.s I do think Michelle and Danielle retaliated but I don't blame them¡

Rant over..sorry
I can't blame them either. Having to chase down someone, who you were good to, wuld be mentally draining. Zac should feel thoroughly ashamed of himself. But alas, like most of the greedy fs on the app, he is not

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’ve found the live that Angie hosted where cockerpoo went in and brought up those two family members.
I’m 20 minutes in and I’m disgusted. The victim shaming is peak. Constantly saying ‘well if he SA’d her she wouldn’t be in photos with him’ how many victims of familial SA have had to pose with photos of their relatives because they feel trapped?

Is this worth watching entirely or will I be seeing this same bullshit?

Nov 10, 2023
I’ve found the life that Angie hosted where cockerpoo went in and brought up those two family members.
I’m 20 minutes in and I’m disgusted. The victim shaming is peak. Constantly saying ‘well if he SA’d her he wouldn’t be in photos with her’ how many victims of familial SA have had to pose with photos of their relatives because they feel trapped?

You’ll be seeing the same bullshit. I had to leave that live. It was way too much.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’ve found the live that Angie hosted where cockerpoo went in and brought up those two family members.
I’m 20 minutes in and I’m disgusted. The victim shaming is peak. Constantly saying ‘well if he SA’d her he wouldn’t be in photos with her’ how many victims of familial SA have had to pose with photos of their relatives because they feel trapped?

Same bullshit... in fact it gets worse, you can even tell Angie regretted platforming them 5 minutes in 🫠

It was a s show.