Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Think we have a few moles and snakes 🐍
I think moles or snakes only become a problem when people private message each other. This is a public platform so whatever is said on here is public so how can people be a mole.. its only when people start messaging each other directly that seems to be causing the issues.

Hence why I message no f 🤣🤣

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
And donkeys

Oh No Deal With It GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I think moles or snakes only become a problem when people private message each other. This is a public platform so whatever is said on here is public so how can people be a mole.. its only when people start messaging each other directly that seems to be causing the issues.

That is I what I mean by moles and snakes

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth

i have never and don't ever intend to message anyone, my family don't even get a text back 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
i have never and don't ever intend to message anyone, my family don't even get a text back 😂
I think I messaged Baguette twice, once when comment cafe was broken and I couldn't comment, the second time when we moved threads and again I was confused as do. But that's about it apart from the odd reaction back to a video tag.

I'm the same, my family / friends don't even get messages 🤣🤣 not that I have many left since I joined here and neglected them all 🤣

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I only talk to ELM and ask how she is and mainly if we see Jodie in lives because I hate that woman and her intentions but don't want it brought on this thread to annoy you all and obviously the man with no name weeks ago who i now have blocked. I asked NannyD how she was as well when she got attacked but other than that no one else. More sneaky and snakey of me to sit here and say I inbox no one when I have. I am in no way a snake etc though, I say s how it is and directly to people. My inboxes have mainly been welfare checks on people if I have been concerned

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
It doesn't really matter if people message in private or not but it matters if someone's going to members in confidence and being grassed up to peoples management. That's wild. If I read the situation right
General chitchat is grand, but I wouldn't get into deep conversations. Unfortunately we don't actually really know each other. And as we have seen people can be anyone 😔