Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Right which f is inboxing information to managements
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hayley comet has found cockercunt and her husband and a video of her with her voice walking her dogs. She’s not revealing it tho I don’t think. Cockerpoo challenged Hayley to find her so she did. 🤣
Hayley's not the FBI, I'd be willing to guess it's another random lady with a cockerpoo to add to the list 😭

Guys, I’ll be real with you right now. I’m just here to troll people. I don’t care too much about other s. I want chaos and a good time. Putting it out there, no one confide in me with things you want outing on TikTok, cause I’m probably just going to be a bit fy. At best you’ll get a terrible AI about it that will reach 300 people.

My favourite day in here was when Madasahatter went live and we found out who she was and the whole thread went into GIF meltdown. I’m just here for that

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Guys, I’ll be real with you right now. I’m just here to troll people. I don’t care too much about other s. I want chaos and a good time. Putting it out there, no one confide in me with things you want outing on TikTok, cause I’m probably just going to be a bit fy. At best you’ll get a terrible AI about it that will reach 300 people.

My favourite day in here was when Madasahatter went live and we found out who she was and the whole thread went into GIF meltdown. I’m just here for that
We are two months into a double act and this is you just telling me you can't keep a secret 👹👹👹👹👹