Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oh yes, I used to watch it. Stephen chilling in the hot tub in a bikini, he begged people to pay for before he goes in the clink, battling G Crew
That's it yeah he used to sit chilling in bikinis 😂 gcrew was upset when it all come out, that's the trouble with tiktok people forgive and forget far too easily

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
fing ravenous rn why is no one crying on live, I'm wasting away and only had Alco Angie's fake tears for a snack yesterday 😔
Hungry Feed Me GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I really don't get the personal hygiene thing , I'm not taking away from those who truly suffer with MH and find it difficult when their mind isn't in the right place, but at one point in time I couldn't move , I couldn't get out of bed but I was still washed , I still had clean clothes on , I couldn't wait for my first shower again , fresh clothes etc , it just makes me feel 100 times better , I'm not the sexiest male alive but I wouldn't go a day without changing my bloody underwear , it's vile to see some of these people who don't even leave their bedroom sitting day in and day out in the same crusty duds!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I really don't get the personal hygiene thing , I'm not taking away from those who truly suffer with MH and find it difficult when their mind isn't in the right place, but at one point in time I couldn't move , I couldn't get out of bed but I was still washed , I still had clean clothes on , I couldn't wait for my first shower again , fresh clothes etc , it just makes me feel 100 times better , I'm not the sexiest male alive but I wouldn't go a day without changing my bloody underwear , it's vile to see some of these people who don't even leave their bedroom sitting day in and day out in the same crusty duds!
I can fully understand not washing or skipping a shower. I can't understand Angie rolling about in her own vomit last night and laughing as if it was hurting people. The only person that effects is her. Her rooms not just messy or a regular depression rot room it's a bio hazard.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I can fully understand not washing or skipping a shower. I can't understand Angie rolling about in her own vomit last night and laughing as if it was hurting people. The only person that effects is her. Her rooms not just messy or a regular depression rot room it's a bio hazard.
Remember when we all saw her floor? 😭 😭