Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm glad Zacs feeling remorseful. Hopefully he doesn't goad people into going for him again to the point he has a crisis. Oh wait.... that's what he's doing. I said what I said πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I'm going to say it...Zac has a nose that looks like he could definitely catch a strong whiff of Sunday dinner on a Thursday, size of those nostrils if you shared a packet with him you'd blink and it would all be gone.

I'm going to say it...Zac has a nose that looks like he could definitely catch a strong whiff of Sunday dinner on a Thursday, size of those nostrils if you shared a packet with him you'd blink and it would all be gone.
split depth GIF

I was just scrolling the fyp, rare for me 😭 I don't eat them either I'm gonna check my local kebab shop 😭
I thought we didn’t investigate? We been promoted. Let me know how much it is for meat that tastes like foot in some pancake looking bread. If it’s more than a Β£1, everyone’s getting ripped off

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I thought we didn’t investigate? We been promoted. Let me know how much it is for meat that tastes like foot in some pancake looking bread. If it’s more than a Β£1, everyone’s getting ripped off
Not gonna lie, I’m partial to eating that s when iv had a drink. Im now going to hide in shame

Doxing the prices of kebabs in my area, add that to the list of where does Judas live 😭

'I mean who eats a cake that they don't know who's sent it?' Who sends laxative-laced treats to their friends?! Iconic
See when fact freak was going off for about an hour about how weird it was to ask why someone would eat a cake if they didn't know who sent it.

I thought it was common knowledge not to eat or drink food if you didn't know where it came from. Dont take sweets from strangers don't leave drinks unattended?

Then again it's probably not weird to fact freak because it doesnt look like there's much he doesn't eat.