Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Zac is a t. I’m not exactly sure I understand but I’m sorry it’s happening and his manager sounds ridiculous. I got the massive ick knowing that there are some zac fans here doesn’t feel like a cynics paradise anymore.
do the manager and zac - hopefully they don’t know your real name to come for you in any way.
I get the ick when people vouch for plm and bring them here

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Hang on, I’m really try to look at everything objectively here so I don’t make wrong assumptions.

Is Jenny who is involved in the case a social worker/involved with social care? Or she is involved as a relative?

Just thinking that a social worker wouldn’t be able to be involved in the case of their nephew, so could it be that she’s not involved professionally?
That’s the conflict of interest part. But Jenny is a legal guardian not a social worker.

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
I’m confused, none of the above alludes to someone in CC being involved other than you (also, you have two accounts?!)? Admittedly, I’m still catching up and you have may have answered that.
Did explain more further in MD, my explanation wasn’t the best I apologise.. emotions were high.

The person I referenced this morning was Miss Baguette and she has since replied to my DM and we had a brief chat. I can only take her for her word as she says she’s never sent my messages to anyone. It could have very much been said to try and stir something but I did find it rather odd considering my personal account has no affiliation with CC.

I stand by saying I have no opinion on anyone that likes Zac or enjoys his content, but if you come up to a platform like this knowing you are on a personal level with any these creators while trying to call out others expect to be questioned and your morality bashed.

Sorry for the hassle people x

Last edited: