Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
They’re already semi on blast, finish em. Was a snakey thing to do tbh 😕
The Undertaker Sport GIF by WWE

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Did explain more further in MD, my explanation wasn’t the best I apologise.. emotions were high.

The person I referenced this morning was Miss Baguette and she has since replied to my DM and we had a brief chat. I can only take her for her word as she says she’s never sent my messages to anyone. It could have very much been said it to try and stir something but I did find it rather odd considering my personal account has no affiliation with CC.

I stand by saying I have no opinion on anyone that likes Zac or enjoys his content, but if you come up to a platform like this knowing you are on a personal level with any these creators while trying to call out others expect to be questioned and your morality bashed.

Sorry for the hassle people x
Don’t apologise, I don’t blame you for being emotional! You and I have spoken about Zac before and it was respectful even though we were at either end and I was worried you mistook me as the person who would do that to you. I didn’t realise you knew who it was, so my apologies for getting the wrong end of the stick.

I need to process this because it looks suspicious. Zac and I have rarely messaged but you could consider it a personal level. I however have never and would never, speak about private individuals. It’s only been related to my News episodes, releasing them, being late etc.*

*Edit: as he plays them on his show

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Did explain more further in MD, my explanation wasn’t the best I apologise.. emotions were high.

The person I referenced this morning was Miss Baguette and she has since replied to my DM and we had a brief chat. I can only take her for her word as she says she’s never sent my messages to anyone. It could have very much been said it to try and stir something but I did find it rather odd considering my personal account has no affiliation with CC.

I stand by saying I have no opinion on anyone that likes Zac or enjoys his content, but if you come up to a platform like this knowing you are on a personal level with any these creators while trying to call out others expect to be questioned and your morality bashed.

Sorry for the hassle people x

To follow up on this, as I said I didn’t want to bring attention to it incase I revealed anything about you to, and for that reason I won’t be offering the details out as it’s only relevant to @MrMislead but I’m going to be watching what I’m saying from now on, because I don’t know who’s reading it.

Never realised being anonymous would still be just as stressful.

Edited to make it make more sense.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
To follow up on this, as I said I didn’t want to bring attention to it incase I revealed anything about you to, and for that reason I won’t be offering the details out as it’s only relevant to @MrMislead but I’m going to be watching what I’m saying from now on, because I don’t know who’s reading it.

Never realised being anonymous would still be just as stressful.

Edited to make it make more sense.
No details are needed, especially relating to Mr Mislead of course. Have you spoken to Zac about this forum and passed on he’s been spoken about?