Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
What the heck is going on then ๐Ÿ˜ญ Has she the headspace to s stir with Zac and all this other stuff going on?!
Surely no one needs to share anything, as these creators can just sign up and be silent readers
They can't help but be so obvious when they do sign up it's ridiculous
Zac is shifty, so it would be a piece of piss to him to sneak about

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Exposed acting like they are the only ones to find out things about creators :ROFLMAO:

Number One Season 4 Episode 12 GIF

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
What the heck is going on then ๐Ÿ˜ญ Has she the headspace to s stir with Zac and all this other stuff going on?!
Itโ€™s Zara that is the one stirring and plotting. Sheโ€™s quite evidently the common denominator in a lot of these things that happen with Zac. Itโ€™s all about a redemption from her failure with CLA, I see talks about a laxative brownie going on above? If thatโ€™s any relation to Zac Iโ€™ll give you one guess who sent those.

Sheโ€™ll probably come for me again for this paragraph but Iโ€™m done caring for her after the messages Iโ€™ve received from her.

Edit: the reason I have the opinion on Zac I do is because Zara filled my head with the scamming malarkey, and often called him the scum of the earth, comparing him to CLA. Along with 99% of their private conversations, I was very much a fan before that.

Iโ€™ll continue to bite my tongue but Iโ€™m ticking hard x