Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I've got some crisps, mini cheddars, trifle, brownie bites, various chocolate bars, and some flapjack
willy wonka and the chocolate factory violet GIF

Now this is impressive!!!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Personally the authenticity of the message is relevant to me because if Lisa Marie has falsified those messages, it makes me wonder what else she has said that could be false. I can do that while at the same time, call out Cockershit for her handling of the situation.

Everything in this message is exactly my viewpoint.
It doesn’t give any relief to cocker for what she’s done, which is a separate issue to who Jenny is. Both things can exist at once. Thank you for clarifying my brain lack of being able to say what I meant.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I have to share my good news. So I ordered off just eat and it came to £25 cos I’m a greedy t. Anyways I got 40% off because it’s Sunday then had an £11 voucher so including delivery iv paid £6 for a nights worth of scran 🐷
Yum! Tell me what you got, hearing about other people's food and snacks makes me happy, I have no idea why 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Personally the authenticity of the message is relevant to me because if Lisa Marie has falsified those messages, it makes me wonder what else she has said that could be false. I can do that while at the same time, call out Cockershit for her handling of the situation.
I agree with this. I’ve not mentioned Lisa’s claims where we may need evidence, I’m speaking only of Cocker’s actions that we’ve personally witnessed. Those actions are enough to judge her character and the impacts she’s had to a vulnerable woman.

Again, I haven’t mentioned Lisa’s claims where evidence/proof may be needed.