Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I haven’t been keeping up in here the last couple of days been busy with family. Could someone answer me something please?

Heard Hayley Comet this morning say she has or believes to of found Cockerpoo and her husband. Has she confirmed or denied if the person she’s found is the person Lisa is claiming cockerpoo to be?
She confirmed in Kas’ live about 15 mins ago that Lisa has verified that the person she found is cockercunt

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I think that’s the major problem here. Being too hung up on the authenticity of a message, when there was that monstrosity of a live on Ang’s the other day - amongst other awful things.

I don’t care about that message, so much has happened that it’s relevancy or authenticity doesn’t even matter at this point.
Personally the authenticity of the message is relevant to me because if Lisa Marie has falsified those messages, it makes me wonder what else she has said that could be false. I can do that while at the same time, call out Cockershit for her handling of the situation.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Jesus that whole message made me feel stoned 🤣🤣🤣

The Breakfast Club Sunglasses GIF
Animated GIF

You're welcome. Wold you mind explaining what's going on?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Animated GIF

You're welcome. Wold you mind explaining what's going on?
I've been off and on so not 100% clued up but from what I gather no face t face is doing an "exposure" on cockinthemouth, Haley comet claims to have proof of the real cockinthemouth. Angie is still stinking of vomit 🤢 and currently playing Detective Cluedo on live.

The most exciting part of today is Basement Brigham will be live later at 8 allegedly so I'm getting in the snacks!