Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Just catching up on the thread. I have no issues with anyone here, obviously its hard with a public forum as all of our opinions are different. Some of us like creators while others do not and that is fine. I do not know the extent as everyone else does to the Zac situation and nor do I choose to purely because i have never watched him. If I personally see s for myself i will form my own opinion of judgement, but i do not want to see one another argue from difference of opinion to the point their is no resolution. While we all have different views there, retrospectively we all are on here for the same reason and that's to call out wronguns and sty behaviour. Lets not let this tear us apart.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Just catching up on the thread. I have no issues with anyone here, obviously it’s hard with a public forum as all of our opinions are different. Some of us like creators while others do not and that is fine. I do not know the extent as everyone else does to the Zac situation and nor do I choose to purely because i have never watched him. If I personally see s for myself i will form my own opinion of judgement, but i do not want to see one another argue from difference of opinion to the point there is no resolution. While we all have different views there, retrospectively we all are on here for the same reason and that's to call out wronguns and sty behaviour. Let’s not let this tear us apart.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Babe, I’ll be honest with you..from what I’ve just read through while catching up, you have been going all out on Doubtfire for liking someone. To the point where it’s an uncomfortable read, and that’s coming from me of all people.

Please. I like you both. Most of us like you both. I don’t want this getting to the point of no return if it hasn’t already. I fully understand you don’t like Zac. We all have individual dislikes on diffrent levels to all sorts of creators on the app. Except Judas who just hates everyone.

Don’t take this as an attack please. I say everything to you with respect
Think this speaks for a lot of us I like you all expect the twats in my ignore box and the beggy twats

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
No we are calming down for the evening
ARENT WE
Nope. I think tiktok and in here is just getting warmed up for the evening
Animated GIF

I feel it in the air