Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Babe, I’ll be honest with you..from what I’ve just read through while catching up, you have been going all out on Doubtfire for liking someone. To the point where it’s an uncomfortable read, and that’s coming from me of all people.

Please. I like you both. Most of us like you both. I don’t want this getting to the point of no return if it hasn’t already. I fully understand you don’t like Zac. We all have individual dislikes on diffrent levels to all sorts of creators on the app. Except Judas who just hates everyone.

Don’t take this as an attack please. I say everything to you with respect
Going all out? We had one dialogue about it I think it lasted about 20 min max? I am actually baffled by that take on it. I had a couple of DMs from people on TikTok saying they thought I was being gaslit but didn’t wanna cause any agro in here.

Mrs doubtfire is a very popular person on this forum, if not the favourite. I am just one person having a discussion with her, so I don’t see how that isn’t allowed as there will be no negative reprecusiojs to doubyfire, if anything people don’t like when a well loved person is disagreed with here so it isn’t doing myself any “favours”

I said I’d go ham at any zac people as a half joke that’s how it started not aimed at Mrs doubtfire? I don’t know what you’re asking me to do so I don’t know what else to say but I’d like to know genuinely what the uncomfortable bit was.

I genuinely think I must be mental as there are way more savage and rude people that don’t get told.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
My gosh bad gyal is very angry 😡
Why? I’m not watching do all on social media
marge simpson drinking GIF

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
fing hell what the do is going on today 😳
Listen we all have our own opinions that’s the whole point of being here.
I got pulled up yesterday, it happened and I’m not arsed as it’s my opinion, and I bear no malice.
Let’s get back to calling out the disgusting behaviours of the scum on TT not each other, otherwise we are feeding the very people we dislike.

Im Out See Ya GIF by UFC

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Going all out? We had one dialogue about it I think it lasted about 20 min max? I am actually baffled by that take on it. I had a couple of DMs from people on TikTok saying they thought I was being gaslit but didn’t wanna cause any agro in here.

Mrs doubtfire is a very popular person on this forum, if not the favourite. I am just one person having a discussion with her, so I don’t see how that isn’t allowed as there will be no negative reprecusiojs to doubyfire, if anything people don’t like when a well loved person is disagreed with here so it isn’t doing myself any “favours”

I said I’d go ham at any zac people as a half joke that’s how it started not aimed at Mrs doubtfire? I don’t know what you’re asking me to do so I don’t know what else to say but I’d like to know genuinely what the uncomfortable bit was.

I genuinely think I must be mental as there are way more savage and rude people that don’t get told.
Gaslit 😭 Please explain the gaslighting 💀

You deflect like Angela.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I
I got pulled up yesterday, it happened and I’m not arsed as it’s my opinion, and I bear no malice.
Let’s get back to calling out the disgusting behaviours of the scum on TT not each other, otherwise we are feeding the very people we dislike.

Im Out See Ya GIF by UFC
Wonder what time Mr Button Mushroom will be on👀

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Im Out See Ya GIF by UFC
I don’t understand why I can’t have my opinion without it being seen as “going for” someone. I really am baffled and I am not here to call anyone out or have any argument it’s just a forum

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Im Out See Ya GIF by UFC
I have been pulled up in the past and probs will again
I will just carry on calling the begs and the beggars in box for coining in on others drama