Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I think I’m gonna dip early tonight because TT is doing my thripneys in tonight. Being kenty I’m fed up of the Lisa Marie / Cockerpoo saga.

All these platforms making out like they are there for Lisa Marie and she’s supported and loved. Feck right off. Lisa Marie has been beefing with her family about the SA / family stuff for months. Their interest only came with the Cockerpoo outing.

I’d just one of them had a modicum of genuine concern for her they’d be telling her not to come online and prioritise her mental health and wellbeing and deal with this through the appropriate channels. And back this up by actually not allowing her on their platforms. Not to silence her but to give her a chance to heal enough to deal with this.

There’s clearly too much going on to be unpacked via the medium of a tiktok fauxposure and it’s about nothing but drama / views / gifts for them.

Hayley going on like she’s CSI: Scunthorpe, NFNC acting like he’s Louis Theroux, Exposed carrying on like they are the only advocate for survivors EVER.

They can all get in the bin 🗑️

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Mad Grumpy Cat GIF by MOODMAN