Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Animated GIF

Ok Chloe? As in Chloe TikTok? As for rest that’s fing long to read but damn the beefing of cliques on here 😭

But bazza , chill ya dick mate.

Mar 2, 2024
Omg I remember this playing out! When Red first brought it, the hate you guys got was unreal. I thought it was you but weren’t 💯 if I confused you with someone else. I also remember her doing a bit of a youturn and you being vindicated. This has been years, what’s Bazza still wanting to beef it for?

When you say he goes in the fishwives, he’s not Bazza with the soundboard is he?

Also, anyone that may get confused, the Chloe isn’t black heart Chloe 😭 I almost thought it for a second 😂

Yeah, it was a really bad time. Stoney got ill. She had to come off work with it. When things happen in your past and you’re accused of being that way, it triggers something in your head. Me and Red have fought before but on level ground. Not just me against thousands.

No not that Barry babe. He’s just Bazza. He’s decided to attach himself to the ladies now. I didn’t say anything about our history, there’s no point. Just puts people in an awkward situation.

Nah not the farmer. A different Chloe 🤎

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Omg I remember this playing out! When Red first brought it, the hate you guys got was unreal. I thought it was you but weren’t 💯 if I confused you with someone else. I also remember her doing a bit of a youturn and you being vindicated. This has been years, what’s Bazza still wanting to beef it for?

When you say he goes in the fishwives, he’s not Bazza with the soundboard is he?

Also, anyone that may get confused, the Chloe isn’t black heart Chloe 😭 I almost thought it for a second 😂
That’s Barry not bazza 😂
Bazza is the red wig guy with the cute dog

Mar 2, 2024
It’s not though.

Then what is it you want Baz?! An eastenders Christmas special?! What?! Tell me?! You came here wanting to do what?! Shame me?! I’m not ashamed because I’m telling the truth. Why would I stand back and let me and Stoney be harmed?? Honestly fing sort yourself out. This is actually fing ridiculous

Yeah, it was a really bad time. Stoney got ill. She had to come off work with it. When things happen in your past and you’re accused of being that way, it triggers something in your head. Me and Red have fought before but on level ground. Not just me against thousands.

No not that Barry babe. He’s just Bazza. He’s decided to attach himself to the ladies now. I didn’t say anything about our history, there’s no point. Just puts people in an awkward situation.

Yeah it wasn’t nice. That was back when I liked Red. It was so convincing at the time that her grandchild was being trolled by you all, then I remember it being outed as not you girls. That’s awful.

I’ll keep my eye out on this guy.

Know of anything we can do to help him find his bed so he can sleep it off? He seems a little….. unsteady on his feet 😭

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah it wasn’t nice. That was back when I liked Red. It was so convincing at the time that her grandchild was being trolled by you all, then I remember it being outed as not you girls. That’s awful.

I’ll keep my eye out on this guy.

Know of anything we can do to help him find his bed so he can sleep it off? He seems a little….. unsteady on his feet 😭

It’s understandable, she plays a good game 🤎🤎🤎

I honestly don’t know what to do with him. I’d say leave him for Judas in the morning but we’ve run out of stain remover for the carpets 😭

Simon

Apr 3, 2024
uk
Ok Chloe? As in Chloe TikTok? As for rest that’s fing long to read but damn the beefing of cliques on here 😭

But bazza , chill ya dick

Attach myself - coming from you that is literally insane. I wasn’t even talking to you. I read your reply and it’s utter lies as usual. That’s all I have to say to you, you know exactly what you did. I haven’t mentioned you once, but even the other day when I asked about people seeing my comments if I blocked them you had to say I was talking about you. I will un ‘attach’ myself from any live you are in from now on 🫡

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Hi Baz. I’m not entirely sure why you’re having a meltdown at gobbler as it’s me you’re aiming for. Yet again. It’s getting a habit now. How long till you apologise to me again? It’s getting boring hashing over old ground with you, but, since you’re here and by the looks of it you’re willing to have me tell the story yet again. I will.

Me and Bazza were in a group together once. No issues between us that I knew of. Anyway. An argument happened which split the group. People left. That was it. I lost 2 people I cared about but that’s how it goes. Fast forward a couple of weeks and the members left in the group mysteriously started getting doxxed. I was a Reddit mod for the group as were baz and the others. Strangely though, they didn’t get doxxed. Just myself, Stoney and two others. We were doxxed to Gcrew, Kfundz, Zippy and some other t I’ve forgotten. Again. Bazza and his friends were never doxxed. Not us.
Then one day I was called to be told myself and I were being doxxed on Miss Reds. That we were apparently the ones who made accounts of her grandchildren etc. That we were the ones who were these disgusting creatures who attack children. So where did this info come from?! Well it turns out Bazza’s friend went to Miss J wanting to talk to Red. Which is mental considering their history. So. J put Chloe in contact with Red. Chloe apfelt so guilty she wanted to confess to red. They had a lovely hour long chat on the phone. Sweet right?!
So after the live that morning that Red held of over 2k people wanting mine and Stoneys blood, well we were understandably distraught. Both of us have coping mechanisms and are pretty isolated in our daily lives. I had to do something.

I did what Chloe did. I went to J. J helped me. The only way to prove it wasn’t just myself and Stoney who were dicks in the group was to show that Chloe was also a t right alongside us. I’m just going to add here, no child accounts were made. We were just trolls. Myself and Chloe both had pasts with Red and couldn’t believe she was being portrayed as a good person.
So that’s what I did. Chloe was as involved as we were in being arseholes. We were only arseholes in the group though. Some of the chat had been leaked at one point which actually proved that.
As far as edited screenshots 😂😭 I can barely use CapCut but if it makes you feel better, Baz you carry on. I wouldn’t change what I did. Why would I? You’re friend threw me and Stoney to the wolves for some petty bullshit.

Baz has it occurred to you that every red video there was and is you’re on it gobbing off? Do you think that could be where people have read your rants?!

You accuse me of stalking you round the app?! Like wtf man. Who are you?! Someone special?! You started coming in the fishwives lives and I didn’t kick off or have a meltdown. I didn’t say s. I go in Tim’s a few times and oh my god the rants in my DM’s were fing tapped.

We’ve hashed this out many times. Many times. I’ve backed you up when there was accusations about you from vegas. I’ve never been rude to you etc

There’s probably more but I’m getting bored.
Jesus christs it’s like the weird family reunion you don’t want to attend with the creepy uncle that doesn’t leave you alone 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Attach myself - coming from you that is literally insane. I wasn’t even talking to you. I read your reply and it’s utter lies as usual. That’s all I have to say to you, you know exactly what you did. I haven’t mentioned you once, but even the other day when I asked about people seeing my comments if I blocked them you had to say I was talking about you. I will un ‘attach’ myself from any live you are in from now on 🫡

Erm. Baz. You’re literally talking about me in your speech you utter tit. What’s gobbler got to do with anything??! I don’t think you know what you’re doing right now.

Utter lies?! I think not Baz. I think you’ve come in here doing your usual white knight bullshit after seeing me in lives and chatting cause that really seems to affect you. Sadly as always your armour is tinfoil. I’m not lying. Nothing I’ve said is a lie.

Well in fairness Baz you’ve blocked and unblocked me more times than pineapples had the morning after pill so yeah I did assume you were having a dig.

I honestly don’t know what you’re trying to achieve