Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

ANGIE HAS LESS VIEWERS IN THAN CHARLIE....🤣

Just popped on to highlight that to annoy her when she's stalking the thread later..
Yes 😂 let the rage seep through her capillaries 💀 this will trigger her to bring up clapper again and claim Charlie won’t stop bringing it up 😂

As someone who spent 5 months in icu with sepsis and much longer in hospital/rehab it certainly looks like it could go septic at any minute. I don't heal well due to lupus but jesus, it must be fing painful, she must be on bloody horse tranqs not to be in agony!!!
I think she’s on all the heavy stuff already. I’m surprised she even remembers her legs about to self amputate itself

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
It was that Evil Cockerpoo Luna, im sure she had Lisa in aswell but Lisa left before Cpoo joined because she said they werent allowed direct contact
There’s a video on the observer YouTube from yesterday and DG explains this again! He said he knows one of cockerpoos nephews or something and has seen cockerpoo on a FaceTime call! He also said they have family that know each other but didn’t know until they spoke about it or something along the lines of that!

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Morning guys ❤️ I've missed a chapter or 2
Who's Simon and who's Bazza 🤣 I know a Bazza from the hunting committee on FB
The only thing Bazza hunts for is the biscuit tin…. But he’s just some knob with a saviour complex, coming in here accusing people he doesn’t even know of s they haven’t even done! 🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Hi I’m stoney, I’m friends with ziasfalse teeth (I call her cutstain) and the savage rider! I was told by cut last night that bazza was in here ranting at someone so I had to come and laugh at him! 🤣 but I do love CC and think you are all hilarious! ❤️
Tom Hanks Hello GIF