May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
eddie GIF

I’m lost because I thought Eddie Izzard was a he 🫣
She’s trans! I love Eddie she’s iconic!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Jesus, do you fers ever sleep 🤣❤️! Tbh this has been a nice little read to wake up to! Right so we have a bazza and a simon so now more people to add to my diagram. Also welcome @stoney 😈 , prepare a 3 month probation period followed by initiation 🤣. I hope everyone's doing ok though.
What's the story of this bazza, can anyone give me roundup please?

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
How insane is it that people go to angies live to listen to what she has to say about serious issues such as this? Look at her uneven buzzcut and dressing gown 😂 she looks like she’s speaking during a psychotic break, from a mental health facility 😭
I threw a few insults and left it's not good for your iQ in there

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning fers , wow I've not woken up to 10+ pages for a long time , it's usually a nice read but we've had some braindead egg join us , is that Bazza that sits with Millsy and the likes ? Also welcome @stoney 😈 , we've all heard so much about you! I can't believe I missed the gammy leg again last night 😭

PS - @Anonymous , Nan wants help today setting up a new TV in the bedroom. Good Luck 😂😂

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Morning fers , wow I've not woken up to 10+ pages for a long time , it's usually a nice read but we've had some braindead egg join us , is that Bazza that sits with Millsy and the likes ? Also welcome @stoney 😈 , we've all heard so much about you! I can't believe I missed the gammy leg again last night 😭

PS - @Anonymous , Nan wants help today setting up a new TV in the bedroom. Good Luck 😂😂
Oh no! She keeps getting me to drink prune juice 😭