Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Nah that’s fing embarrassing 🤣 I’ve never ran so quickly to look at something…. POV you’re having a mid life crisis…..
View attachment trim.E7D47E00-C52F-439B-BB3B-AC599756D117.MOV
Disgusted Ew GIF

Gag Eww GIF by Diet Cig
girl throw up GIF by funk

Feb 29, 2024
Yep. From what I can gather she’s been on twice, accused of lying from family and she passed the lie detector both times. Now I know they aren’t 100% accurate but after what I witnessed from her family in Angie’s live, I know who id back
I was watching a live yesterday and Hayley was talking about the Jeremy Kyle show, and said they are not allowed to ask questions about childhood sexual abuse on the lie detector or something like that, incase of false positives, but the questions she was asked she did pass! It’s strange because when I first saw Lisa I thought I recognised her from somewhere, but I wasn’t too sure where from and it must be the Jeremy Kyle show I used to watch it all the time!
Does anyone have the links? 🙏

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
the fact still remains a professional person brought the family onto tiktok to drag the unwell woman down, for her own gratifixation

I'd go as far as to say she shouldn't be in whatever job she's does that is apparently the reason she can't be seen online.
She hides behind a dog, mocks trauma, goads a mentally unstable person, stands by a picture being proof a child wasn't abused.
Publicly friends with racists, gifts creators who show racist and outright transphobic behaviour.
There's a reason her job forbids it!

I'd go on but we hate novels

Feb 29, 2024
Nope, you’re not a b. There are some people that should never have the blessing of children, Angie is one of them. I’m beyond glad she never became a Mother. All that hate and ignorance that would have gone into those little ears and we'd have had another ignorant person in the world..
I'm the results of a woman that shouldn't have had kids but glad I'm here 🤣

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I'd go as far as to say she shouldn't be in whatever job she's does that is apparently the reason she can't be seen online.
She hides behind a dog, mocks trauma, goads a mentally unstable person, stands by a picture being proof a child wasn't abused.
Publicly friends with racists, gifts creators who show racist and outright transphobic behaviour.
There's a reason her job forbids it!

I'd go on but we hate novels
completely agree