Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 6, 2024
West midland
Morning fers , wow I've not woken up to 10+ pages for a long time , it's usually a nice read but we've had some braindead egg join us , is that Bazza that sits with Millsy and the likes ? Also welcome @stoney 😈 , we've all heard so much about you! I can't believe I missed the gammy leg again last night 😭

PS - @Anonymous , Nan wants help today setting up a new TV in the bedroom. Good Luck 😂😂
Yes that's the one. Also the one who licked up reds rim weeks after making nasty comments about her, now back to disliking her again... I know roundabout right 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yes that's the one. Also the one who licked up reds rim weeks after making nasty comments about her, now back to disliking her again... I know roundabout right 😂
He's an odd character , another flip flop who claims to have morals , I had no idea he had all this history , fing weirdo , Imagine a fully grown man acting like this 😂

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Constant talk of kids in angies live is bang out of order. Can talk about cockerpoo without mentioning the kids 🤦🏻‍♀️unpopular opinion but i’m not convinced it’s cockerpoo. I do believe lisa has gone through a hell of a lot though
Even Charlie was getting it for talking on kids and he just told them to scroll on 😡