Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I will just say what was said. Bolton chop shop gang
Animated GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Looked back at old recordings and found the one where Cockerpoo says she has no sympathy for Lisa. As well this recording she says "if it was someone else other than me it could be damning to them" so is she hinting it is her? Because surely if it was someone else like what is happening now, people who are not cockerpoo are being linked as the person who did it to Lisa (if that makes sense). Maybe I'm overthinking it.

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1714935184.mov
    18.6 MB
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Aunt Sally going balls out in defence of Red. Jesus won’t be impressed
Defends Red by calling a person Red asked to do an exposure on Zac when he was actively SH a...wino? Is that the best she has? If she was going to slip off the good Christian mask she could have at least gone all out and ramped the insult up a notch but a wino? 😂😂

Not a fan of FF, Zac or Red either but really Sally is giving absolutely nothing.

(Was it not FF?? Where is that b?)

Mar 2, 2024
Defends Red by calling a person Red asked to do an exposure on Zac when he was actively SH a...wino? Is that the best she has? If she was going to slip off the good Christian mask she could have at least gone all out and ramped the insult up a notch but a wino? 😂😂

Not a fan of FF, Zac or Red either but really Sally is giving absolutely nothing.

(Was it not FF?? Where is that b?)
People are really showing their arses all over the app! What a time to be alive 😂😭