Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
I found it hilarious watching Emz and Dan on the treadmill and would love if Dan would sit in the chair so they could spin him. Who doesn't do around doing stupid things to their drunk friends! People are so offended by everything.
I don’t find it funny at all they both know he’s an addict and very vulnerable. He was in hospital 2 days ago they’re sick in the head.

Now she's faking being pissed out her head. 🙄
Im sure she's not even been drinking she put fanta back in the fridge agter pouring a drink. Cla ect are meant to have called the police saying ems has spiked him. Eq doxed clas address and made him jump up n down saying he was mark feeley 😩

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Im sure she's not even been drinking she put fanta back in the fridge agter pouring a drink. Cla ect are meant to have called the police saying ems has spiked him. Eq doxed clas address and made him jump up n down saying he was mark feeley 😩
I do think she overplays how much she's been drinking, same as Angie half the time. I don't think she spiked him, people were saying he turned up drunk. An ambulance was outside earlier, she said someone rang them and said she has been SAed. I missed the doxxing.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Everyone's getting banned tonight on tt

Episode 14 Omg GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I had an old funny comic of Cockerpoo, tagging her and apparently it glitches when clicking her name and someone made a video of that. He had my account and the video up discussing the topic and issue but didn’t at any point mention I wasn’t involved or it was old content unrelated.

I don’t want to be involved in any of this and have made it clear several times 💔
Oh no, you really don't need to be in the middle of that sshow x