Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Morning 🌄 another thought from yesterday, if Hayley knows who the real Cpoo is and she's in a position of power/in authority I wonder if she will be reporting her online behaviour to the relevant people? I get the impression she wants to help victims and protect people so it'd be interesting to know what/if she's doing anything with this information shes found 🧐

Morning fheads. Hope you’re all feeling devious today 😈 seems like last night was relatively calm, compared to some evenings we have.

I would just like to request that Judas stops calling Karma Kas, my love interest, ugly. She isn’t the one who should determine how good looking someone is, when she’s fallen in love with Demis melted leg. 😏

I think it’s time people like Charlie drop Cockerpoo having involvement in the case that Lisa has. Until evidence supports this, it should be dropped or it becomes the focus and Cockerpoo is going to look the victim. For now people need to be focusing on the fact Cockerpoo did that exposure on a woman that clearly has severe trauma and mental health crisis at this moment.

Until supporting evidence comes out (if there is any) they need to give up trying to allude to Cockerpoo being related to this court case. It doesn’t matter right now, that live on Angies was beyond unethical, spiteful and fing dangerous. That’s enough to go for cockerpoo over

Medusa

Morning everyone! 🤎
Season 1 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I think it’s time people like Charlie drop Cockerpoo having involvement in the case that Lisa has. Until evidence supports this, it should be dropped or it becomes the focus and Cockerpoo is going to look the victim. For now people need to be focusing on the fact Cockerpoo did that exposure on a woman that clearly has severe trauma and mental health crisis at this moment.

Until supporting evidence comes out (if there is any) they need to give up trying to allude to Cockerpoo being related to this court case. It doesn’t matter right now, that live on Angies was beyond unethical, spiteful and fing dangerous. That’s enough to go for cockerpoo over
yes i just want the t held accountable for the disgraceful live in fishy flanges !!!

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

What She Said Reaction GIF by CBS