Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks

Putting this here again sorry for someone to find don't hate me 😭

What a spectacle. Definitely not camera shy.

Vine Wtf GIF

Medusa

Personally I couldn't give a s who cockerpoo is, do I think she's a heartless t? Absolutely!! Do I think she deserves all this hate? Hell Yes!! But I don't care enough to do a deep dive, or to hold a live for hours on end trying to debunk everything.
Its a mind do.. I now detest the name Jenny, and if it continues, im gonna end up having a phobia of cocks.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
@papablaze stop making excuses for cockercunt bringing someone’s childhood trauma to Angies live. Where disgusting things were said and victim shaming happened. IMG_8169.jpeg
That t was in somebody's live this morning talking about Lisa Marie. He said "she was in a relationship with an adult when she was 12" then rolled his eyes as if to imply something. He used the words relationship with an adult as opposed to being abused by an adult. I was fing furious but my phone rang and I wasn't able to go fing ham on him in the comments. I had just scrolled into the live so I'm not sure who's it was or what the full context of the conversation was so I need to try and find any screen recordings.There were 3 other people in the boxes. I know you read in here fblaze so an explanation would be appreciated.
Where Are You Waiting GIF by Originals

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
That t was in somebody's live this morning talking about Lisa Marie. He said "she was in a relationship with an adult when she was 12" then rolled his eyes as if to imply something. He used the words relationship with an adult as opposed to being abused by an adult. I was fing furious but my phone rang and I wasn't able to go fing ham on him in the comments. I had just scrolled into the live so I'm not sure who's it was or what the full context of the conversation was so I need to try and find any screen recordings.There were 3 other people in the boxes. I know you read in here fblaze so an explanation would be appreciated.
Where Are You Waiting GIF by Originals
@papablaze A child (a minor) can  not be in a relationship with an adult, the word you were looking for was abuse. If any adult does anything remotely sexual with a child (in this case a 12 year old as you have said) it is abuse and the adult in question is a ped. An actual ped.
Do you understand that, pp?
Do you understand that what Lisa is saying happened to her as a child was that she was sexually abused and is a victim/survivor of CSA.