Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Morning fers. This Cockerpoo being involved with the Lisa thing is giving me serious headache and I'm trying my hardest not to get involved , I've said where my issues lay with it all and find it extremely weird that so many are fixated on finding out who she is , the whole app is all over it and it feels a bit ick to me , like 2 pumps said focus on bringing awareness to what a vile piece of s she is and how Angie platformed the utter s show and others allowed it , not to mention the flip flop of others who sat back whilst it all went on. I'll never agree to these people using Lisa for clout!

@Anonymous blame the dog for pissing on the grass , nobody told you to go and touch it , I told you to mow it not fondle the damn stuff ๐Ÿ˜‚
Love you papa ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃbut the grass was shiny and gold ๐Ÿ˜”

My voice has gone deeper and more harsher than it was 2 years ago, so surely a voice analysts can't be 100% accurate. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thatโ€™s what I was thinking too. Surely you can only analyse voices that are a certain time apart? Also, I want to know what software it is? Is it court worthy software or like a weird app you can get on your phone that has adds after you open it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mar 2, 2024
The Shining GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time
do off you weirdo t.

Thatโ€™s what I was thinking too. Surely you can only analyse voices that are a certain time apart? Also, I want to know what software it is? Is it court worthy software or like a weird app you can get on your phone that has adds after you open it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I heard it's the same app Demi uses to chat to ghosts

Medusa

I know there's voice changers but I've never heard of a 'reputable' voice analysts app... But then again it's never been something I've searched for or looked into.

Yeah, my voice has changed a lot, so depending on when the voice note were from, matters?!

I've gone from sounding like Joe pasquale to Frank Bruno, so I don't have faith in them. ๐Ÿ˜ญ