Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah banana milkshake flavoured predator

Season 9 Episode 3 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
I'm just beyond words. Lacey's videos on her profile heavily imply she is young-young. No adult should be messaging her, replying to her, entertaining her in their lives, etc. I am literally gobsmacked that Hayley messaged her, announced it in the chat and was then congratulated for doing so by another mod.

Chris Hansen Conan Obrien GIF

I only joined at the tail end of it but was outraged at Hayley messaging with a minor, and especially for TT gossip.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I only joined at the tail end of it but was outraged at Hayley messaging with a minor, and especially for TT gossip.
I honestly don't know how someone that screams how professional she is, how she prides herself on professionalism, being a great mum and a great woman is being such a dumb t.

I had problems with her before this but she's just moving so mad 😭

Mar 2, 2024
@2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 so which plm rat are you ??

Pahahaha like anyone believes that bullshit accusation. You’re one of the biggest rats on the platform. We’ve seen what you’ve done and said. I’d tell you to go SYM but let’s face it, that would probably give you a tingle so I’ll just tell you to get the do gone you yazoo rapist 🤢

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
That’s what I was thinking too. Surely you can only analyse voices that are a certain time apart? Also, I want to know what software it is? Is it court worthy software or like a weird app you can get on your phone that has adds after you open it 😭
My voice changed completely when I had a tracheostomy then had ot removed.. its much deeper now