Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hayley went live (yesterday) basically saying how she had sympathy for what Lisa had gone through and had worked separately from NoFace (obvs that was a lie) and saying how damaging what Lisa has done could potentially be to her career w how many people she's helped...if she knew about NoFace contacting Lisa's ex on fb then Hayley potentially fed her own career then especially considering Lisa didn't do much of anything at all in this situation.

From my understanding Hayley/etc went in on this initially w/o Lisa knowing about it going ahead, right?
She also said her and no face had spoke but she hadn't sent him any documents regarding Lisa or her children. But somehow he messaged her children's dad, who I actually didn't know until right now was the one accused of abusing them. I didn't know that's whose care they were in. So either Iv missed that, or someone's sharing private information. They are all sick twisted weirdos

Lisa new Hayley was looking at it all for her because she sent them, she didn't know Hayley was putting out a video out about it because she didn't listen to her voice notes, Hayley thought she did so instantly made a video then made it private when she realised.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
They are all doing these lives to try and convince what i feel is mostly us because we talk about it this most the cockerpoo isn't jenny. We in here kinda deaded that weeks ago, the issue was how cockerpoo was acting. To start messaging random people on social media is fing weird.
and exposed is acting the very same way right now for selfish reasons regardless of what the girl has been through

Oct 24, 2023
I peeped Hayley in there saying that today is the first time her and Exposed has talked
I don't think her and exposed taking is the issue. It's her and no face. Was she aware that no face was messaging people Lisa has accused of child abuse or not. That's the issue. Cause it's all smelling a bit dodgy

Oct 24, 2023
Cockerpoo said in Angie’s live she had contacted Jenny blackshaw. Infact her words were ‘I’ve contacted Jenny, the lady in the picture Lisa has put out and warned her’. Now exposed is saying the woman in the picture Lisa put out isn’t named Jenny blackshaw.. so who did cockercunt contact then? They all just fing lie 🙄cba with it today. Exposed has done this twice now, aggressively defends someone then backtracks
She also said she had been emailing Jenny's work.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
She also said her and no face had spoke but she hadn't sent him any documents regarding Lisa or her children. But somehow he messaged her children's dad, who I actually didn't know until right now was the one accused of abusing them. I didn't know that's whose care they were in. So either Iv missed that, or someone's sharing private information. They are all sick twisted weirdos

Lisa new Hayley was looking at it all for her because she sent them, she didn't know Hayley was putting out a video out about it because she didn't listen to her voice notes, Hayley thought she did so instantly made a video then made it private when she realised.
From what I understood (probably wrong) Lisa's children were placed in the care of someone else (or someone else was meant to place them with someone responsible/mediate) and that person is the person Lisa thought was Cocker.
The person her children were placed with for a time (probably some kind of supervised access or perhaps akin to having children for alloted days) was a family member on the Father's side and by way of that placement the (tw) Father abused the children.

Oct 24, 2023
Hayley stated in her live last night she was stepping back and having nothing more to do with this.
Why is she in exposed live talking about it then?
Hayley didn't come off or step back last night though, she was messaging Lisa accusing her of playing voice notes on a live when she didn't at about 2am this morning 😂

Oct 24, 2023
From what I understood (probably wrong) Lisa's children were placed in the care of someone else (or someone else was meant to place them with someone responsible/mediate) and that person is the person Lisa thought was Cocker.
The person her children were placed with for a time (probably some kind of supervised access or perhaps akin to having children for alloted days) was a family member on the Father's side and by way of that placement the (tw) Father abused the children.
It's the first time iv heard that it was the father so unless iv missed that it's news to me. To me it's coming across as Hayley has been sharing things with no face who's been sharing them with exposed. And if that's true it makes far most sense why Hayley was shouting last night that she's let people down, in her career, she's let people down as a woman as a mother etc it was very weird. Becuase I don't think she let anyone down by verifying Lisa's abuse and her stories were real she just couldn't verify cockerpoo was Jenny. If she's been doing things behind the scenes like sharing documents and was aware no face was messaging alleged sex offenders. Then yeah i could see why she thought she was a let down.

Also still think it's mad she called in a favour from a friend in forensics for this.

Feb 29, 2024
Cockerpoo said in Angie’s live she had contacted Jenny blackshaw. Infact her words were ‘I’ve contacted Jenny, the lady in the picture Lisa has put out and warned her’. Now exposed is saying the woman in the picture Lisa put out isn’t named Jenny blackshaw.. so who did cockercunt contact then? They all just fing lie 🙄cba with it today. Exposed has done this twice now, aggressively defends someone then backtracks
So CP went on a live and said she's been in touch with JB. So she outted the ladies name again on a live