Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
It's the first time iv heard that it was the father so unless iv missed that it's news to me. To me it's coming across as Hayley has been sharing things with no face who's been sharing them with exposed. And if that's true it makes far most sense why Hayley was shouting last night that she's let people down, in her career, she's let people down as a woman as a mother etc it was very weird. Becuase I don't think she let anyone down by verifying Lisa's abuse and her stories were real she just couldn't verify cockerpoo was Jenny. If she's been doing things behind the scenes like sharing documents and was aware no face was messaging alleged sex offenders. Then yeah i could see why she thought she was a let down.

Also still think it's mad she called in a favour from a friend in forensics for this.
Yeah, it's definitely v fishy why would Hayley be saying she's 'let people down'...v odd.

That is also just...I mean can you imagine the conversation that Hayley had with that friend? Going to someone actually in forensics? It's weird. It's so weird.

Nov 10, 2023
Exposed honestly makes me want to punch a family sized pack of cheese balls to dust. Acts like sheโ€™s one of the Krays brothers but sheโ€™s nothing but a full time mummy, inbox me hun, nuffin but me n my kids now little shrimp
I just spat my coffee everywhere ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ffs

Nah who the do is lifeontherdge ti be messaging Lisaโ€™s family.
These lot are absolutely fing sick
Nah did she message them too? How is TikTok coming to this? What happened to just calling people fs? Contacting fing families now ๐Ÿ˜ก