Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I really don't know how or when this is going to end , it's a never ending story and nobody , nobody wins in this. It's sad and upsetting for many but they continue to drag it on with no consideration for other people.

Larry David Reaction GIF

Connor being a part of this is a bit fing rich. He really annoys me. I know there’s absolutely no one I like except for my handsome fiancé, Kas. But Connor’s a massive bully, builds his platform on tearing others down, fraternises with wronguns and can’t get more than a dozen people in his live so has to clout chase off the only other wrongun that will give him the time of day, for him to feel special. do you Connor, you’re nothing but a massive jaw

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Connor being a part of this is a bit fing rich. He really annoys me. I know there’s absolutely no one I like except for my handsome fiancé, Kas. But Connor’s a massive bully, builds his platform on tearing others down, fraternises with wronguns and can’t get more than a dozen people in his live so has to clout chase off the only other wrongun that will give him the time of day, for him to feel special. do you Connor, you’re nothing but a massive jaw
The list of weapons on that app is endless , how the do these `men` have made it this far in life is beyond me