Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie just accused Kas of being plm, she just read word for word that comment that yazoo freak posted 🤦‍♀️
I fing knew some dickhead would read that bullshit and run with it. Angie treats comment cafe like the gospel she literally thinks everything posted here is true....

We just LIKE GOSSIP GODAMMIT

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Ahhh Holly Valance 👄💋👄💋
200.gif
Sorry guys she's wearing a purple dress (almost a dress) in the music video. Very sus, probably in here.
On that subject, Demi is fully camp - she's really growing on me, like a bacterial infection. Sitting there doing her lipgloss and liner in slow-mo while complaining about plm, to then dab her finger and use it as blush minutes later... she just has this certain je nais ce quois.
that's probably cause I can't spell gouching/gauching?

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Morning guys ❤️ woke up at 5.20am read a bit on here then fell back sleep. Had a dream I had an affair 😭 was in Scotland and had to get back home and delete my 'affair' account and hubby (who wasn't hubby) had to show me how to delete it 🤣 do I tell the real hubby I had a dream about having an affair 🤣
If the drama clears up today, yes

IMG_8642.jpeg
Today is not the day to come for Kas 😭 we just got engaged. Let me live in my own little fantasy. Leave us alone, Angie. You lying, rectangular headed, drunk mess. It’s so transparent your views are completely bias to support that little friend group you’ve been dying to get into. Sad little wench. Fight me

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I don’t think kaz is the one to roll over and accept Angie’s accusations! That’s such a disgusting thing to say. On the other side I do find it hilarious that she accused folk she has even a minor disagreement with of being PLM. You can see how Angie was brought up, she doesn’t understand the word NO. And sorry to say I don’t believe anything she says about anything she’s gone through. I think she had a good life, was spoilt and given everything she wants which is why at her big age she’s still living like a teenager.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_8642.jpeg
Today is not the day to come for Kas 😭 we just got engaged. Let me live in my own little fantasy. Leave us alone, Angie. You lying, rectangular headed, drunk mess. It’s so transparent your views are completely bias to support that little friend group you’ve been dying to get into. Sad little wench. Fight me
Rooms too tidy to be Angies x

No Angie. Karma Kas isn’t after your platforms because he can’t get his own. All he has to do is go topless and wink and a lot of us will be there for the show. Better than watching you to hear you talk about your diazepam addiction when you’ve gotten yourself into a near catatonic state off red wine. You car crash

Last edited: