Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Courtney_unicorn has done a video wanting recognition in here. Well Courtney, here it is. You are irrelevant
fing hate her voice..its so.....scratchy.
She's so opinionated but mostly wrong it makes my toes curl with secondhand embarrassment.
Her crying videos when she got backlash were hilariously pathetic

I really think she's a sty person and causes me rage!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
do ME!

I woke up at 4:30am and thought “I know, I’ll read what I missed in CC, last night”. I’m the one that needs to take drugs so I can stay awake and not miss a good time.

In regards to anal stretching, passed its sell by date milk, smack rat, server dwelling, Scottish but not Scottish cause he was born in Manchester, Johnny. We all need to stick this weirdo on ignore and give him no more attention. The reason we have PLM coming in here (and that shows from last night, and obviously a while as that alligator account seems to be one) is because Johnny is in here.

@The man with no name the last thing I’ll say to you, you promised me and Judas were PLM and you know exactly who we are. Last night you tried to throw random names out trying to guess who Judas is 😭. Judas and I are nothing more than fing nosey. If you go back through from the start of me being here, you’ll see I fing call out anyone sus of being PLM, I check their message history and when I see they are in dodgy threads, I’ll publicly tell people. How very PLM of me to try stop PLM accounts coming in here.

Like Judas says, PLM are awful, the stuff they say and the things they do are awful. But you are worse. You are obsessed and you are the main one bringing it over here. You are creepy. You trolled for Angie, I hate Brigham but remember when you tried to make out he was in your discord only to mess up editing the time stamp? 😭 maybe less drugs and you’d have convinced us all.

Having seen what you look like, just leave before one of us edit you into Ratatouille

And finally, @Mildred Ratched when people claimed you were Lottie, maybe you shouldn’t have ran with it and agreed that you were 😂

Anyways, Morning everyone. Sorry I was quiet. I was busy sucking off Karma Kas under his desk
got you wink GIF by Munchies
Season 8 Laugh GIF

gobbler

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve been in the bath 3 hours and dread to think what I’ve missed.

Also can anyone tell me ways to get cheap car insurance? It’s doubled for my new car and I’m picking it up in 9 hours and haven’t bought it yet.
Sometimes it is easier to start a new policy, for changing to a private number plate last mth o was charged £55.00 and that is for that, we never renew with the same company as it goes up loads, it doesn’t make sense but all for money