Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
@RedRedWine🍷 please can I join the group chat? Fomo is not a look I expected as a Hag… 😣😣
Where has everyone gone
morning GIF

Medusa

CA I'm actually embarrassed for you, I neither liked you or loathed you, in fact I've always found you to be bitchy with a desperate thirst for drama.

You're someone that sits with renta gobs in your box and allows them to tear shreads off people. You're no better than the rest of these fwits on the app. Control your hounds!!

The jealousy you have for Remi and how popular she's becoming is so cringe, i suggest you re-watch the video and see how wrong you are.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
CA I'm actually embarrassed for you, I neither liked you or loathed you, in fact I've always found you to be bitchy with a desperate thirst for drama.

You're someone that sits with renta gobs in your box and allows them to tear shreads off people. You're no better than the rest of these fwits on the app. Control your hounds!!

The jealousy you have for Remi and how popular she's becoming is so cringe, i suggest you re-watch the video and see how wrong you are.

I’m the same. I’ve never had a particular feeling on here I’ve just gone in there if something relevant was happening. But she’s just embarrassing.

Like that whole situation just happened then because she uploaded a video assuming delusive was singing Angie is a beast about her.

But she was singing Angie is a queen and singing it about herself.

Who uploads a video without at least listening to what is being said. fing idiot.