Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’m the same. I’ve never had a particular feeling on here I’ve just gone in there if something relevant was happening. But she’s just embarrassing.

Like that whole situation just happened then because she uploaded a video assuming delusive was singing Angie is a beast about her.

But she was singing Angie is a queen and singing it about herself.

Who uploads a video without at least listening to what is being said. fing idiot.
That bellend Papablaze is just as stupid. He did the same thing about Cockercunt

Mar 15, 2024
england
🤣🤣it was Monopoly money 🤫🤫
stripping the mindy project GIF by HULU
I am sure my ex has that game in his dusty house somewhere….. I’ll be right back 🏃‍♀️

Medusa

I’m the same. I’ve never had a particular feeling on here I’ve just gone in there if something relevant was happening. But she’s just embarrassing.

Like that whole situation just happened then because she uploaded a video assuming delusive was singing Angie is a beast about her.

But she was singing Angie is a queen and singing it about herself.

Who uploads a video without at least listening to what is being said. fing idiot.
I think she realises she's fed up, and her backing dancer's didn't help by attacking everyone, either. (You can guarantee they wouldn't have the same energy on their own or off the app)

I hope Remi gets the apology she deserves because that was uncalled for and tough to watch, I really feel for the girl.

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
Lisa marie is a lying she's got serious mental health issues this probably started at 11 years old when she wasn't believed the last few weeks she has been gifted 1000s with her lying about all the other stuff Canadian Angie needs to step away from this family before she ruines her plat form

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Why is nobody questioning the fact that NO Face NO Case contacted the man that brutalised Lisa's Marie's kids, Hayley Comet confirmed this to be true, to find out his aunties identity?! What kind of person who supposedly protects kids, contacts a fing monster like that for a chat?!! 😡

A faceless one!!!
Alex
Noface
Cocker
All have displayed vile vile behaviour. Cockerprick won't show her face. What I find odd is Alex and NoFace constantly say "I've been on camera" well flick it on then!!

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Good afternoon feckers! 🤎

Wtf, I got lost in the group chat, all of Angie's deep, dark, disturbing, secrets are coming out. I've also added what lynz and Lote have been up to. It should come with a trigger warning, so please, approach with caution. 😩

@HairyPoppins Happy birthday I hope its a one to remember 💗
Happy Birthday Baby GIF
I just can't wait for it all to come out, Angie will lose alot of followers!

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
Thick fs in Canadian Angie live when will they get it lisa is lying adout all this s the only thing she's telling the truth about is what happened when she was 11 years old

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
Thick fs in Canadian Angie live when will they get it lisa is lying adout all this s the only thing she's telling the truth about is what happened when she was 11 years old

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
I could jump in a box and claim to be an 'ex best friend' of anyone on the app, and spew a load of crap. Whys she coming forward now, weeks later?!

These people are scrapping the fing barrel, leave the girl in peace, before someone has blood on their hands.
When everyone steps away from this s show