Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Why don't you do off its a public forum 😭 it is getting a bit embarrassing now if people come in and keep getting quizzed on who they are in my opinion you just showing the new comers that the people you think they are are getting attention and living in your heads a little
It’s a public forum and I can scare off whoever the do I want. Starting with the ones sitting here, smoking from pipes.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Why don't you do off its a public forum 😭 it is getting a bit embarrassing now if people come in and keep getting quizzed on who they are in my opinion you just showing the new comers that the people you think they are are getting attention and living in your heads a little
Most newbies just slide in, take a bit of banter and fit in. Get angry Johnny fire up a live I'm bored

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Changed it apologies
Scottish Johnny,
Scottish Johnny,
He's no even Scottish,
He's from Madchester,
Scottish Johnny!

Scottish Johnny,
Scottish Johhny,
He likes a colonoscopy,
He bankrupt the dairy economy,
Scottish Johnny!

Why are you here?
Oh, why are you here?
There's no one who likes you,
Scottish fing Johnny!

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
If you actually read in here you would understand why we are suspicious, especially after the past 48hrs.

Nov 10, 2023
It’s a public forum and I can scare off whoever the do I want. Starting with the ones sitting here, smoking from pipes.
beat meth GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Jenny boy used the exact phrase yesterday. Interesting 🤔

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Honest give over now I'm not any of the people you think I am and if there watching all your doing is giving them a win by showing they are living in your heads 🤷‍♀️
Glad you change your emojis to women to throw us off the scent 😭 I heard on the grape vine you wear your mothers pants 😭

Feb 29, 2024
Is this you joking about a? You’re not welcome here I can guarantee most people will ignore you now! Disgusting! EA9E68F0-A177-48D0-B024-E8E5784CF752.png

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Update: EQ is sending the money direct to me (she said it’s easier for her) and I’ll donate to a charity and show receipts of course. Just waiting to hear back to see if she has CashApp, which doesn’t attach my identity.

Which one should we do 🩵 React to help me please luvs:

Like for mental health
Love for csa related
Shock for animal related

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Update: EQ is sending the money direct to me (she said it’s easier for me) and I’ll donate to a charity and show receipts of course. Just waiting to hear back to see if she has CashApp, which doesn’t attach my identity.

Like for mental health
Love for csa related
Shock for animal related
Keep the money and get yourself something!

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
Update: EQ is sending the money direct to me (she said it’s easier for her) and I’ll donate to a charity and show receipts of course. Just waiting to hear back to see if she has CashApp, which doesn’t attach my identity.

Like for mental health
Love for csa related
Shock for animal related
Anyone of them is a great charity. Happy to go with anything you decide 😍