Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I changed it but that's what it feels like in here and I've seen worse comments i don't care who likes me it's getting embarrassing now it really is its like a clique I'm not any of the people you think I am all your doing is showing them they live in your heads honestly
regina george can i just say that we dont have a clique problem at this school GIF

Feb 29, 2024
I changed it but that's what it feels like in here and I've seen worse comments i don't care who likes me it's getting embarrassing now it really is its like a clique I'm not any of the people you think I am all your doing is showing them they live in your heads honestly
You are a fing weird t! How can you call anyone embarrassing when you say s like that! Honestly do off I donโ€™t talk to wrongens!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It is I've seen it on profile pics mostly on the coffee cup ๐Ÿ˜„ I just like what you all do and want to take part in calling out these manipulating devious begs but if you want me to remove the heart and the cc from my name I will in 7 days and then can maby add again when I earn my stripes in here ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜

But your account literally has 0 followers and 0 following. Just make a new account, Jules. Call it Jules.

It is I've seen it on profile pics mostly on the coffee cup ๐Ÿ˜„ I just like what you all do and want to take part in calling out these manipulating devious begs but if you want me to remove the heart and the cc from my name I will in 7 days and then can maby add again when I earn my stripes in here ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜
If you win us all round Iโ€™ll buy you a yazoo myself!